Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Mythical Pokémon (datamine spoilers)

I think that it is a mythical, so it won't get that much focus in any game. A Sinjoh Ruins-like event is the most we should expect. It is also very likely to be distributed next year, so I don't see it having anything to do with the next generation. If they release new Generation VII games by...
  2. Silktree

I seriously doubt that this generation will be "relaunched" on the Switch. They made a choice to release Sun and Moon for the 3DS and by next year only hardcore players would want to buy ports. Why would parents buy kids a new system for games they already have? As I've said countless times, if...
  3. Silktree

They will be gone after they see that kids are actually interested in the Switch and not a minute beforehand. Right now, Nintendo is referring to the Switch as a home console first, adding that there are many more 3DS games in the pipeline. I don't doubt that the transition will be made...
  4. Silktree

Jirachi was 12 years old by then. It wasn't a secret. But Ohmori didn't appear in any of the few Directs this year.
  5. Silktree

Any idea where you read that? A link is absolutely needed, since people on forums tend to paraphrase or just make things up.
  6. Silktree

We can scratch off the first possibility off the list. All 8 Ultra Beasts are placed before Magearna in the Pokedex (National and general Alola ones), which would mean that not making any of them normally obtainable would result in a visible empty slot (since Magearna is going to be available in...
  7. Silktree

You mean the same guys who have shied away from home console games? Seriously? They'll have to accommodate the Switch eventually, but there is no obvious reason for them to work faster on the transition than they did with the 3DS (it took 2.5 years). The Switch is almost definitely going to be...
  8. Silktree

This isn't a remake thread. But it doesn't require much foresight to say "we'll keep this mythical and a bunch of forms for the next games".
  9. Silktree

Conceptual work in 2013, maybe. Ohmori said in an interview that the development started in late 2014. The NX being released a few months after the start of Generation VII is really no different than the 3DS being released early on in Generation V (practically alongside the stateside release)...
  10. Silktree

Agreed, although I really dislike both Mega Mewtwo and hope that Game Freak handle Mew/Celebi more carefully. The three possibilites aren't mutually exclusive, seeing as the generation will presumably have three movies. I'm just more interested in 2018 than 2019 since the latter could simply...
  11. Silktree

There's been some discussion about this topic in the main spoiler thread, but I think it warrants its own thread. The key question is: What does the fact that there are "only" two new mythicals mean? Magearna's QR code is already available in Japan, so that only leaves Marshadow to be used for...
Back
Top Bottom