Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

[SPOILERS] The story of Sun&Moon

I'd say it was heavily implied that she didn't care about the real world and just wanted to stay in the Ultra Space with her Nihilego buddies. Gladion thinks that she was looking for Mohn, but she never says that herself.
  2. Silktree

I don't think that anything major in Alola is affected by the timeline split, for the simple reason that Mega Evolution is so insignificant. I'd say that Kalos and Hoenn are the only regions which were really affected. Colress does wonder if Z-moves are the hidden potential that he was looking...
  3. Silktree

That still reinforces my point that the original timeline would be problematic with the Primals.
  4. Silktree

That's pretty stupid. Oh well.
  5. Silktree

Had Primal Groudon and Kyogre existed in the RSE world, Rayquaza would have been unable to stop them. Or are we assuming that Mega Rayquaza is the only Mega Evolution in that world due to its special circumstances?
  6. Silktree

Which is actually pretty dumb. Implied incest much?
  7. Silktree

If Lillie and Gladion can forgive Lusamine, who are we to call her despicable? AZ did a much worse thing and most characters and fans give him a free pass. Also, even though she does say that she wants the beasts to destroy Alola (the reasoning escapes me), what she really wants is to stay in...
  8. Silktree

I'd prefer an Eevee that evolved into either Espeon or Umbreon depending on certain criteria.
  9. Silktree

I feel that Clefairy would single out Moon as the canon version, but maybe I'm overthinking it.
  10. Silktree

I wonder if Lillie will get a Kanto starter or something special. I'd say Eevee, but Hau already uses one and giving her a species not native to Alola would make more sense.
  11. Silktree

Maybe Lillie thought that she needed to become a trainer the old fashioned way rather than relying on Nebby's power. Or put another way, she thought she needed to become as strong as the player to deserve Nebby's partnership. She might get Nebby eventually. Leaving the player with the mindless...
  12. Silktree

Necrozma isn't a mythical, though. Necrozma and Marshadow could both star in the movie, with Solgaleo and Lunala having minor roles to save their main role for the show.
  13. Silktree

The next movie, I guess. Obviously it could tie into the next games, but we won't know about them for at least 6 months.
  14. Silktree

Still very much alive, thank you. I want the next Faller to be from that universe. Kris, anyone? It would be interesting to see a Faller that wanted to go back home and perhaps went a little bit too far to make that happen... I'd find that more relatable than Lusamine obsessing over Nihilego...
  15. Silktree

I don't recall the specifics, but according to Bulbapedia the partner was a Pokemon: "In Pokémon X and Y, it is said that his Pokémon was killed, but it is not specified whether the Pokémon in question is Croagunk or a different one. In the picture on his table, it says that Looker is in the...
  16. Silktree

No. It's a matter of opinion and plenty of people share your sentiments. I do get the feeling that Game Freak haven't even thought about some of the things fans have discussed regarding the multiverse implications.
  17. Silktree

He doesn't use Mega Evolution in the 6vs6 battle, but he does in the Battle Tree. I assume that he can Mega Evolve any one of his starters and that it is randomly determined (much like his 3 Pokemon aren't set). I am not sure about Z-moves. That partner was said to have been killed during a...
  18. Silktree

She wants to become a strong trainer in Kanto. She actually says that's the main reason for her decision to leave. Nothing says that it's going to be easy for Lusamine to recover, either.
  19. Silktree

Why would she come back so soon? She's on a journey in Kanto. It would be pretty lame if she just returned with a strong team all of a sudden. Lillie's character development isn't over yet.
  20. Silktree

Well, if that is their plan for the future, I appreciate the hint.
Back
Top Bottom