Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

I don't either, but I fully expect it. Hell, it might be worse.
  2. Silktree

Except SM were not rushed. The only evidence of scrapped content is the walking Pokemon models and the 8 empty lots (for gyms?), but those are really not a deal breaker. I certainly wouldn't buy USUM for things like that. There was a two-year gap between ORAS and SM for a reason.
  3. Silktree

Possible if Generation IX also ends up being a two-year generation. But that isn't how they handled Generation V, so... We'll have a very good idea once USUM are released. Will the National Pokedex be completed without relying on previous generations (which they need to do at some point for...
  4. Silktree

Too crowded unless you're right about 2018. Three HD regions require time. And unfortunately, they could repeat 2016 by releasing a new generation instead, then following it by an unnecessary retread. I'd be less pissed off right about now had they chosen to release DP remakes instead of USUM...
  5. Silktree

If they release the next generation next year, it will probably be a rushed mess. But hey, that could very well happen. A shame that it would still probably mean Generation IX for the 25th anniversary rather than Kanto/Johto sequels...
  6. Silktree

I find it ridiculous that a lot of people seem to think that this generation only has a year left in it just because Marshadow is already being distributed. It is not as if there are all these legendaries that could get new forms in USUM or anything... It is possible that Game Freak want to...
  7. Silktree

7.7% to be precise (62 out of 802), or 8.6% if you add the 7 UBs.
  8. Silktree

We don't need a third mascot or a trio, to be honest. One mythical would suffice, too. Two mascots and one mythical are all we need at this point; Kalos didn't need Diancie, Volcanion or Zygarde. Game Freak have so many past legendaries to use.
  9. Silktree

I think that several Sinnoh Pokemon are overdesigned (cross-generational evolutions and legendaries), but I'll give you Kalos if you ignore the 28 Mega Evolutions... Overall, Game Freak have wanky ideas for forms and legendaries if they go overboard with the quantity. I dislike the Ultra...
  10. Silktree

I think that the lack of a National Pokedex is a minor point when you can only obtain around 80 Pokemon that are not in the Alola Pokedex. For all the rest you need Bank, or USUM which might (should) have a National Pokedex. Complain about the small roster. That's the real problem.
  11. Silktree

Any tutorial should be optional at this point. Hell, the only tutorial in Generation I was optional.
  12. Silktree

They're legendaries, but I didn't count them since the discussion pertained to competitive viability.
  13. Silktree

Two mythicals.
  14. Silktree

That doesn't seem like a coincidence to me.
  15. Silktree

I corrected myself, since I thought there were 8 excluding Necrozma. 16 is the total number of legendaries and UBs, not counting Cosmog and Cosmoem. It's 17 with Silvally.
  16. Silktree

First, a correction: There are 7 UBs, or 8 if we include Necrozma. I am not a competitive player myself (in part because of my disdain for having to counter specific Pokemon), but going by Smogon's OU viability rankings, the only one that is not viable is the fat one Guzzlord. Pheromosa is at...
  17. Silktree

They aren't much weirder, but they stick out due to being introduced in a group of a whopping 8 (or 9 if you count Necrozma, which I would design-wise). That much is fine, but I felt that Nihilego had something good going for it and the other UBs detracted from it. I'd prefer it if Nihilego...
  18. Silktree

I'm fine with most of the designs. But the mechanic was too overcentralizing, which is a problem when only a fraction of Pokemon benefit from it. In terms of lore... I thought it was handled worse than the Ultra Beasts' was.
  19. Silktree

Alolan forms aren't overpowered at all. If your only problem with them is the fact that they're limited to Generation I, that is just bias. I'm sure it will change in the next game, anyway.
  20. Silktree

I have to agree with this. I like Nihilego, but the others don't really add anything to the lore and feel like a cheap way to add competitive Pokemon to the metagame. Granted, Mega Evolution was pretty cheap and forced, too. Hopefully the number of Ultra Beasts won't be increased.
Back
Top Bottom