Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

Reminder that they were gone for 9 consecutive episodes in the first year of SM.
  2. Silktree

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

If the bear is the focus of a potential arc, then I am not interested. S.S. Anne: Okay, my memory was off there. Birth of Mewtwo: Mewtwo may have escaped in the end, but Giovanni funded its creation and the radio drama explored multiple characters. Mewtwo Returns: Giovanni nearly killed Mewtwo...
  3. Silktree

The S.S. Anne arc, radio drama, Mewtwo Returns, Legend of Thunder and the Johto arcs (Lugia and Lake of Rage) show otherwise. I would agree that the BW arcs were primarily about doing something different with TRio, and Giovanni's SM role is quite meager.
  4. Silktree

She really could be alive because Giovanni just referred to her whereabouts as unknown, and she kept making commentary during the radio drama. One assumption is that it's her spirit, but who knows with Mew involved? I would not want to see Jessie reunited with her ghost, though. It's been done...
  5. Silktree

There could be room for a 4-episode arc. Mohn/Magearna and Melmetal are the only confirmed subplots other than the league, and there could be as many as 20 remaining episodes if you don't take the 138 listing seriously (and you shouldn't, because SwSh won't be released before November). You...
  6. Silktree

If the upcoming episode doesn't foreshadow another plot, then I don't see it happening. And if they do intend to wrap up Team Rocket, it would only work with Mewtwo involved. Otherwise it would feel cheap like Operation Tempest.
  7. Silktree

That's because the games aren't character-driven, so you aren't going to see too much of any character in trailers and such. They're still the only anime characters that were kept from Yellow (okay, save for Joy and Jenny), with Red and Blue being more removed from Ash and Gary than before. If...
  8. Silktree

Lol, if that happened, they'd still be back after a few months. Never bought their farewell for a minute.
  9. Silktree

It does sound like an urgent announcement, lol. I'm betting on another radio show that serves to compensate for their lack of screentime. Been there and done that, but I guess the Japanese fans will like it.
Back
Top Bottom