Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Speculation Nintendo of America says Metroid Prime 4 and "new Pokemon game" are 2018 titles

That could take quite some time at the rate they're going.
  2. Silktree

Speculation Nintendo of America says Metroid Prime 4 and "new Pokemon game" are 2018 titles

The only old games confirmed for the Switch are NES ones. There is a long way to go for GBA games.
  3. Silktree

How did you get that from my post? o_O I do think that the only good excuse for not releasing Crystal for the 3DS is if they want to release it for the Switch's classic game service, which adds online features in the spirit of Crystal's Mobile Adapter.
  4. Silktree

They could spice up sequels by having the main story be set in one half of Kanto and one half of Johto. The progression wouldn't be at all the same as either RGBY or GSC. Add that to an expanded Pokedex, revamped locations, new characters/story and HD graphics... I have to roll my eyes at...
  5. Silktree

Yes, because 20 years on a completely different system (even compared to the DS) is the same as 2 years on the same system. There are any number of changes they could make.
  6. Silktree

Not sure why you're still talking about remakes. RGBY (2016) -> GS (2017) -> Sequels (2018) Arguably more sensible than releasing them all in one go.
  7. Silktree

Except we aren't talking about remakes, but rather sequels with a whole new story.
  8. Silktree

I agree. The Switch is adult-focused and attracting the Go players (Kanto/Johto fans) seems like the right way to go. Whether or not that is a better strategy than a new generation is debatable, but I just don't the latter working well next year due to time constraints. And for the record, the...
  9. Silktree

They've added a note: Nintendo clarified later that Scibetta meant “2018 and beyond” here. So the verdict is still out on 2018 vs. 2019. Personally, I am in favor of Game Freak taking as much time as possible with the next generation, which they could very well do if Ishihara was actually...
Back
Top Bottom