Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Not as cool looking as the original form, and suffers from a name mismatch, but it's my favorite Steel type. Madame again, because no wants to acknowledge her existence.
  2. Silktree

My favorite Poison type and a contender for the Grass type position. Cute but actually pretty vile as its name suggests. Madame=Farfetch'd's unused evolution from the 1997 beta of Gold and Silver
  3. Silktree

Gets points for matching the description of the floral Pokemon from RGBY. It evolves into the Pokemon that realized the Dream World. Madame
  4. Silktree

I had a dream about it being underwater (weird) and the protagonist (me?) having to survive getting past it, only for a bomb to go off. Thanks for jogging my memory. My opinion: It's ugly, but in a cool way due to its sheer size. The Mega adds nothing of worth. Porygon2
  5. Silktree

Pretty snazzy for an ugly Pokemon, if that makes sense.
  6. Silktree

Cute. I prefer the Kantonian version. Gogoat
  7. Silktree

Cool design (both Xerneas and Yveltal are the best looking mascots excluding the first two generations), but the lore is a bit iffy. Is Xerneas supposed to counter it? Does its power rival the Ultimate Weapon? Why isn't it well known in Kalos? Palkia @Envoy Agreed, but I'd add Weavile and...
Back
Top Bottom