• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

USUM Datamine Discussion

It won't. The line are simply not legendary-tier.
  2. Silktree

USUM Datamine Discussion

I could be wrong, but I don't think that USUM reference any old characters aside from the villains and the characters that already got their dues in SM. The only surprising references are to the GS Ball and Sevii Islands, but they're very basic.
  3. Silktree

USUM Datamine Discussion

@Velvet He doesn't appear or get mentioned.
  4. Silktree

USUM Datamine Discussion

It's sad to think that Iwao and supposedly a chunk of the leading staff are in their early 30s or late 20s, meaning that they grew up with the series. Their ambition leaves something to be desired, although I suppose it isn't their fault if Masuda limited their time on the project.
  5. Silktree

USUM Datamine Discussion

I meant that I would barely count it as story content. It's somewhere between the Delta Episode and PWT, and it doesn't compare favorably to either. It's supposed to be like the Delta Episode, but originally the villains were just supposed to show up in the Battle Agency. It does set up a...
  6. Silktree

USUM Datamine Discussion

The story differences are no more significant than Emerald's or Platinum's. Episode RR is different. There really isn't much of a story to it, so it would be fair to compare it to the PWT.
  7. Silktree

USUM Datamine Discussion

It doesn't help that only one (line) of those new Pokemon isn't restricted to the post-game, and even then just barely. Plus, UBs simply lack universal appeal. The new mythical should have been in SM to begin with. Why not?
  8. Silktree

USUM Datamine Discussion

I may be missing something, but I don't see how Lillie's role is that different this time. And the marketing didn't really imply otherwise.
  9. Silktree

USUM Datamine Discussion

One would hope not. 3 months should have been more than enough.
Back
Top Bottom