Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Spoilers Story Discussion

They scream Mina instead. And the bigger deal is that they come out of nowhere.
  2. Silktree

They should have just shown her receive Clefairy at a reasonable level and head off to her island challenge. Her last line makes it unclear what the hell she's doing.
  3. Silktree

To make matters worse, she probably got that high-leveled Clefairy from her mom.
  4. Silktree

Lots of assumptions here. 1. She says that she hates the UBs for what happened to Mohn. 2. There is no indication that Necrozma brainwashed her. Why would it care about her being a better person?
  5. Silktree

Necrozma stealing Alola's light after losing is odd, too.
  6. Silktree

Since only the climax is different (and the first battle with Lusamine) and it isn't long at all, you can just watch the SM one on YouTube right as you've finished the USUM one. If none of the new features appeal to you (I don't blame you), the decision boils down to whether you prefer the...
  7. Silktree

At least in SM he didn't say anything as cringeworthy as wanting to inspire other people to become better.
  8. Silktree

I didn't mind Hau in SM. Here he's pretty annoying.
  9. Silktree

Something like that. SM Necrozma has been asleep underground in Alola since ancient times, so it was obviously not sealed in Ultra Megalopolis. Why it is so passive is probably a plothole.
  10. Silktree

You aren't missing anything.
  11. Silktree

Of course Game Freak want us to think that Nebby doesn't mind. They also want us to believe that every game is the best ever and a labor of love. Okay. I just find it woefully unconvincing when Nebby doesn't have a real connection to Necrozma and the Ultra form basically engulfs it altogether.
  12. Silktree

I've yet to see anyone claim that USUM have a good story.
  13. Silktree

If you say so. It's easy to call something peaceful when you aren't the one going through it.
  14. Silktree

They sort of imply that Nebby wants to help Necrozma because Lillie asks it to, but I find it unconvincing. I'd let Necrozma rot, aching for the light it doesn't deserve. I really hope that fusion doesn't rear its ugly head again, especially not as a general mechanic.
  15. Silktree

That wouldn't make me feel better, lol. That poor Cosmog is essentially being kidnapped. At least in Nebby's case Lillie wants it to be eaten by Necrozma, for some messed up reason. The items were invented by Colress. I think he gives them to the player as soon as Necrozma gets caught.
  16. Silktree

That makes sense, but the URS should have said that outright. I feel sorry for Nebby. The Kyurem fusion was sort of understandable, but Nebby shouldn't be used as a power source - by the player, no less. And the real reason for this is Game Freak's insistence on two versions...
  17. Silktree

No. Gladion goes there instead.
  18. Silktree

He does say that facing a child is "oddly nostalgic", so I'd think that at least Red defeated him. If you're right, he would have to have been transported to the USUM world quite a bit before Episode RR begins. In other news, what exactly is the relationship between Necrozma and the Cosmog...
  19. Silktree

Nope. We don't even know for sure what world they're from (USUM's or another one where Giovanni won).
  20. Silktree

Mohn did lose his memories after having been to Ultra Space.
Back
Top Bottom