• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Change in Pokemon - Good or Bad?

I can't see how that would possibly be a good change except for a niche. I've known what IVs and EVs do since the get-go, but I don't want to bother with them in a playthrough. The options for those who care already exist, although IV training could be improved. They should, however, clearly...
  2. Silktree

I guess that I didn't explicitly state it here, but I'm in favor of more dynamic battles that are a combination of turn-based and real-time elements. Pokemon should really be able to move around rather stay stuck in one place.
  3. Silktree

I think they mean that Game Freak cashed in on Ash-Greninja's popularity to get kids to buy SM.
  4. Silktree

I just think that overpowered Pokemon are more likely to keep showing up if Game Freak continue to focus on additions rather than changes.
  5. Silktree

But those are still special cases rather than something as broad as "fast Pokemon". Anyway, I hope that any change they make is in favor of balance rather than power creep. We'll see.
  6. Silktree

Sure, it has that potential, but Game Freak would have to be pretty careless to make that happen.
  7. Silktree

Stamina already exists as three stats: HP, Defense and Special Defense. I'm saying that slow Pokemon that are also lacking in the stamina stats, would ideally get a boost.
  8. Silktree

That doesn't sound like something that would influence competitive battles, though.
  9. Silktree

You say that as if fast Pokemon aren't already favored.
  10. Silktree

There would need to be a stat overhaul to give slow Pokemon more stamina.
  11. Silktree

Except Bolt the Cat is against real-time battling. The designs tend to be an eyesore and the OP potential is too high.
  12. Silktree

How would that work with the turn-based formula? We already have Protect/Detect and Double Team. Like what? Please don't say fusion.
Back
Top Bottom