• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Either they'll do a montage or they have another announcement. The trailer will most likely be 1-2 minutes long and there will only be so much to add to it.
  2. Silktree

I think it was both, but the point is that it wasn't the ex-Ubisoft guy. I'm also struggling to understand why there would be a press release in NYC... If you're going to inconvenience journalists, why the Japanese ones? Why does an indie developer need to be invited and how is talking about...
  3. Silktree

That is not very impressive when LGPE were all but confirmed and Emily Rogers had already been alluding to a press conference.
  4. Silktree

I don't know about that, but it's irrelevant as the Japanese name was "Gold, Silver, to a New World..." We don't know what the English name of Altered Genesis is.
  5. Silktree

There are plenty of clones from the movie they could use. One card for each regular species and another one for each clone.
  6. Silktree

It's probably the TCG set that will promote the movie. "Altered" could just be referring to Mewtwo itself being a mutation of Mew, really.
  7. Silktree

I remember this guy's tweets being misleading last year. He's an indie developer now, so I don't buy the act that he's an important figure.
  8. Silktree

It isn't an anime liberty. Valerie is from Johto, so her gym reflects that.
  9. Silktree

It's based on Boston. In the game, anyway. And the movie is hardly going to be obscure knowledge. They could incorporate it if they wanted to, but I wouldn't expect more than a reference.
  10. Silktree

People are not being randomly pessimistic. The only precedent for a Pokemon Day announcement entailed an announcement two days prior, and we are now less than 24 hours away from the beginning of the 27th in Japan. It is too early to rule it out, but the pessimism is justified.
  11. Silktree

Possible reveals on the 27th: The first real details about Movie 22, as well as confirmation of a worldwide theatrical release that isn't ridiculously limited. The theme park mentioned before. A Bluray and/or digital release of all anime seasons. The old DVDs are overpriced and Pokemon TV...
  12. Silktree

I think it's kind of irresponsible of Serebii to point out Masuda's retweet while scolding people to stop being impatient. He even said a while back that an announcement won't be made at the event itself, so come on. Two movie trailers are honestly enough to celebrate Pokemon Day. It wouldn't...
  13. Silktree

It looks disturbing. This is how you do it right.
  14. Silktree

Hmm, I am not sure I'd consider DP's 2004 reveal as any different than "Pokemon Switch" in 2017. The titles meant diddly squat and we had to wait more than 1.5 years for screenshots.
  15. Silktree

The TV ad is supposed to help LGPE's sluggish sales in Japan, and yes, the Mewtwo focus is not a coincidence. The movie itself should help LGPE more than the next generation. Hmm. That would be better than another form, I suppose. I'm sure that you know more than the guys who do this for a...
  16. Silktree

They could reveal the titles and first footage as late as mid-April if BW are any indication. Relax. The world doesn't revolve around BMGf or similar forums, and LGPE are barely 3 months old.
  17. Silktree

That's because you didn't recalibrate the Joycon between turns. It's a common mistake that a better tutorial would fix.
  18. Silktree

Maybe he genuinely doesn't know or care because he'll get attention either way. He didn't threaten to close his account.
  19. Silktree

Agreed. I've seen people complain that it's too easy, and others say that it's too hard. It's neither if you know what you're doing, and it certainly makes catching legendaries less tiresome.
  20. Silktree

The merchandise is based on LGPE. They were promoting those games in the Christmas spirit.
Back
Top Bottom