Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

I don't know what to wish for since regional evolutions have nothing to do with the original Pokemon. There may be a final surprise in the vein of the UBs, but I didn't like those and something tells me that it would involve permanent giants. The biggest twist has been Dexit.
  2. Silktree

Remember that Dynamax/Gigantamax doesn't require an item. Expecting either to have the exact same perks as Mega Evolution is silly even if they only last three turns. Enough is enough. They're likely to make a bigger difference than Z-moves at the very least.
  3. Silktree

Just pretend that Riolu is their baby.
  4. Silktree

You get candies from catching Pokemon, and you choose whether or not to use them like vitamins in the traditional games. You were being misled. It's called casual battles for fun. Some people do take them more seriously and that's fine, but there are no official tournaments for a reason.
  5. Silktree

Candies are the only way to boost AVs, so that's bogus. If you want maximize your Pidgey's AVs, that is going to take a lot of time and you'll probably find it boring. Just ignore candies and the game will be more challenging. The game isn't meant to be played competitively outside of...
  6. Silktree

BotW is really not the best example... Again, be careful what you wish for. No one knows. There are predictions about a cheaper, handheld-only revision.
  7. Silktree

The anime has only treated cross-dressing as a joke. I think this is asking for trouble. But it's a legitimate wish. So are properly sized glasses.
  8. Silktree

Because all of its current forms lack good abilities; neither one of the Mega Mewtwo is particularly good for Ubers. If they're going to add another form (and this isn't heresy - they did it first with Deoxys), it might as well make a difference.
  9. Silktree

Dear Ohmori-san, The only hopes I have that are somewhat realistic are: 1. A BW-like story that provokes thought rather than relying on tired tropes or zany ideas. But unlike BW, don't use an obvious twist (Ghetsis) to avoid dealing with the implications of the conflict you've picked. The hero...
Back
Top Bottom