Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I don't think that China even got the latest video translated. Their official site is quite out of date; I can't find any SwSh news. Their Weibo page does have merchandise news, but nothing about the recent announcement or upcoming one. Also, I'd think that Tencent would want their own press...
  2. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

More evidence: Composer Shota Kageyama reweeted about the announcement three times. Unlike Masuda, he doesn't seem to talk about Pokemon in general (his last related tweet was about the LGPE soundtrack) and he certainly ignored the recent video. The last games he composed for were LGPE (he...
  3. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

It was expanded from the initial plan, that's for sure. If they could finally revive some scrapped areas, Pokemon and characters (see my avatar, but more to the point, Imposter Prof. Oak), that'd be great. I am not asking for all of them. Yes, in the House of Memories, which is where the graves...
  4. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

There are three spin-off games that were alluded to last year: Detective Pikachu 2, Sleep and Tencem. Neither one is likely to be Johto-centric, and what's the point of creating a separate video for them when we know they're in development? Wouldn't it have made more sense to make that the first...
  5. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

And yet almost all games from RS to BW were released in March-April outside Japan (none were released in the holiday period). The sales weren't augmented by the switch, and seeing as Nintendo had plenty of success with the Switch and Breath of the Wild in March 2017, times haven't changed all...
  6. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

February 27th would be perfect. It's 8 months away, so it wouldn't be that early. The anniversary would justifiy announcing the games two months earlier than usual for remakes. Hell, they revealed a fair amount about the Crown Tundra 9-10 months in advance, and there isn't that much to the DLC.
  7. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

The plushies are hinting at something and there aren't a lot of games that would focus on both Johto and Kanto. This is the same Masuda who said that gyms would be in SM just weeks before trials were revealed. It's been 8 months since he said the following: Last year also refused to say that...
  8. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Genius Sonority only have 22 employees and haven't developed a retail game since 2011 (and that one was Typing DS, so I'm being generous). Cafe Mix is probably all they can take on at the moment. Besides, if a Snap sequel wasn't big enough to get its own video, I don't see why a Colosseum sequel...
  9. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I usually don't like reading into so-called hints, but... Look at the plushies for the evolved Johto starters, legendaries, Espeon and Umbreon. You have Pikachu stuff with the LGP box, and the Eevee/Espeon/Umbreon plushies with the LGE box. The rest of the plushies are Kanto Pokemon, the...
  10. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

@ItalianBaptist It's a nice idea, but I wouldn't like it if you had to hop through the multiverse to obtain all three beasts. Plus, it seems that Eusine's thunder would be stolen this way. I think that's selling him short since he was tied to breeding, which is a lot more concrete than just...
  11. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I don't see why they wouldn't. I hope it feels less tacked on than the Meltan line.
  12. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

If you ask me, she should be the player character again even if Ethan isn't. A third female avatar for Johto sounds particularly redundant, especially with customization.
  13. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

It would be very weird if they were removed. The mechanics shouldn't be identical to LGPE's.
  14. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

There have been four LGPE events (Meltan, Chansey, shiny Pikachu/Eevee and Mewtwo). That is not amazing, but they chose to relegate Mew to the Poke Ball Plus and the games already make shinies decently accessible. Post-release content isn't exactly a big priority. Game Freak should warm up to...
  15. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Splitting Crystal in half would have to be in the form of using Suicune and another legendary beast. I do hope that the game includes all Crystal elements regardless (HGSS omitted the Suicune climax, Ho-Oh connection, GS Ball event and Kris). The main problem with Pichu and Cleffa is that...
  16. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I don't think it matters because you're supposed to care about their looks first and foremost, and they're quite different. Not to mention that Marill would be a physical attacker with two types, while Togepi would be a special attacker with Metronome-like tricks.
  17. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Togepi and Marill have comparable stats, and their relatives really don't matter in this context.
  18. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

They could give Falkner Pidgey, Hoothoot and Togetic/Pidgeotto.
  19. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

It's important not to make the first gym too easy or (especially) too hard. Let's look at all the signature Pokemon from the first gyms: Onix: 385 BST Pidgeotto: 349 BST Nosepass: 375 BST Cranidos: 350 BST Monkeys: 316 BST Vivillon: 411 BST Totem Raticate/Gumshoos: 413/418 BST with a Defense...
  20. Silktree

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

The problem here is that Noctowl is too bulky for the first gym, while Ariados and Misdreavus would be rather underwhelming as signature Pokemon. Scyther is fine since it can evolve into Scizor in the rematch, as it did in HGSS. Togetic would be a fairer option for Falkner, although it would...
Back
Top Bottom