Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

If Dynamax requires no items, then it absolutely shouldn't involve other stats. Not that I care about a post-Dexit metagame.
  2. Silktree

I thought that the Nessa controversy was about a few artists "whitewashing" her.
  3. Silktree

Verlisify says that the main reason for Dexit is competitive balance, but then uses VGC 2014 as an argument. As in one of the three times when VGC was restricted to the regional Pokedex without affecting casual play? Brilliant.
  4. Silktree

Dexit transcends the banalities of the Internet.
  5. Silktree

That video has a little too much gloom and doom to it. Game Freak will probably keep developing Pokemon games for a long time, but if they can cut corners and get away with it, they will. They could always put a nice spin on it. Dexit complaints should never be phased out until the situation...
  6. Silktree

And my point is that Persona 5 R is akin to a third version, and yet the fans don't seem to mind too much because they're used to it. In light of Dexit, SwSh+ could just get 100 of the missing Pokemon and some story stuff. Who knows what the general reaction would be.
  7. Silktree

Yes. It doesn't need the extra content.
  8. Silktree

I don't know about that. Persona 5 is getting a $60 expansion and the reception to it seems fine.
  9. Silktree

Well, the battles in the Bureau Episode were nothing special. The only spin-off game that might have the main series' mechanics is a battle simulator, should that be the solution to Dexit.
  10. Silktree

Yes, for $5 or whatever. That isn't exactly great news for people who also want to pay for online battles, though.
  11. Silktree

These Wingull have something to say: "Yes, we can."
  12. Silktree

Yep. Unless their plan backfires, we'll have to wait for them to arbitrarily pick the right time for a Pokemon to be usable again. Doesn't that sound fun?
  13. Silktree

Just for the record, Masuda didn't promise that future games will fix Dexit, but rather said that "it is difficult to make all Pokémon appear in future works."
  14. Silktree

Between Dynamax and the sports-themed outfits/stadiums, gyms seem worse than before.
  15. Silktree

Esserise is arguing that the gym leaders would just ask to do it for fun, but their timing would suck in that case and apparently the player wouldn't get to say no.
  16. Silktree

@Esserise I've edited my post. I just find the idea of having a rematch with the gym leaders right between the Elite Four and Champion, quite baffling. It would make the Elite Four look secondary to the gym leaders, and it would also make the Champion very isolated from the Elite Four. I've...
  17. Silktree

Making rematches mandatory isn't a good idea. Mina's trial didn't involve rematches, and it certainly didn't take place between the Elite Four and the Champion. We don't even know when exactly Pokemon Sleep will be released; it could happen a full year after SwSh's release. Game Freak wouldn't...
  18. Silktree

I don't understand why some of you are implying that a 4-year generation hasn't happened before. It did, twice, and the other media survived just fine. Even the GS delay (by 1.5 years) was handled very smoothly, but the ideal scenario is planning longer development from the get-go. They do need...
  19. Silktree

It's a good idea not to expect anything from CoroCoro even if it gets a rare exclusive. Ichiban is a joke.
  20. Silktree

What do you mean? There's only one credible rumor as far as I know. The two that have been proven to be 100% real didn't mention any legendary.
Back
Top Bottom