Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

No. The reviewer lists the good parts and is completely indifferent to Dexit, so he certainly didn't set out to dislike the game. His regional design critique isn't even surprising after Alola.
  2. Silktree

He said something similar last year when asked about LGPE-future transfers. He even mentioned that RS' lack of backwards compatibility was perceived negatively: "There have been times where you couldn’t bring Pokémon over from previous titles – I imagine that created some bad memories. I want...
  3. Silktree

I wouldn't call the Eurogamer review favorable. It's quite brutal despite shrugging off Dexit and erroneously referring to the new roster as one of the larger ones.
  4. Silktree

This might be a rhetorical question and it's definitely hard to answer, but I'll give it a shot: 1. Try other JRPGs if you've never tried anything but Pokemon. Digimon, Ni no Kuni, Yokai Watch (2-4) and Persona 5 come to mind. The monsters certainly aren't as appealing as Pokemon (for hardcore...
  5. Silktree

You're still grumpy inside, though. A tiger doesn't change its stripes, just stats.
  6. Silktree

Good for him. He does need to make a living, after all. Yes, I'm implying that he isn't exactly objective and we shouldn't care that much about what he thinks.
  7. Silktree

Protean should have been exclusive to Kecleon to begin with. Maybe Mew, too. That was well before any extensive leak, let alone the datamine. This Eternamax Eternatus is broken even by Mega Rayquaza's standards. For once Game Freak should just have a boss Pokemon lose its excessive final form...
  8. Silktree

I'm pretty sure that none of the extra Pokemon are going to be allowed in VGC, whether they require Home or events. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even have Pokedex entries (see the Island Scan Pokemon in SM/USUM). Poor Magearna got separated from the other three Generation VII mythicals.
  9. Silktree

It makes sense for Home to serve some concrete purpose, hence those extra 35 Pokemon. People can't just pay for "maybe one day it won't be that cold out there." Alola probably still relies on the 3DS games for starters and legendaries, which isn't what I'd call easy access. And ironically Unova...
  10. Silktree

Are you talking about actual cutscenes or long conversations? The setting likely only applies to the former judging from LGPE.
  11. Silktree

Isn't it just two gym leaders, Hop and Marnie? That's what the leaker said, I believe.
  12. Silktree

I am honestly just interested in the lore info dump and I don't even know why. Force of habit.
  13. Silktree

I bet that the lore about G-Gengar is that there is an actual underworld inside its body.
  14. Silktree

Does Dynamax only affect HP? Gigantamax? I definitely saw something about the Dynamax bar (raised using items) being for HP.
  15. Silktree

That doesn't change the fact that they considered the possibility it was minor, which is not the impression Eternatus' design exudes (if someone told me it was Arceus' nemesis, I wouldn't bat an eye). Maybe they thought it was a UB or something.
  16. Silktree

Maybe, but it doesn't look like the humanoid giant from the hill.
  17. Silktree

I don't see how anyone could mistake Eternatus for a "minor" legendary.
  18. Silktree

That's the one, but the screenshot made it seem like a permanent design. My mistake. I did see Gengar mentioned for Allister (and Lapras for Melony). Also, the main plot sounds quite typical and yet sillier than usual. This is all taken from a now archived /vp/ leak thread that got a lot of...
  19. Silktree

I guess. I hadn't seen that move.
  20. Silktree

I saw a screenshot of Gigantamax Gengar. It just looked big but with flying chairs around it, or something like that. I can't find it now, but it looked real. It supposedly belongs to Allister in the rematches.
Back
Top Bottom