Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Finally, we're getting some Johto goodness. https://pokemonmasters-game.com/en-US/announcements/Other_4040_5W_1
  2. Silktree

They chose "Leaf" because that's the most used name for the FRLG design, by fans and also recent merchandise. I'd like to see the LGPE/original designs with the bird trio, but FRLG Red hasn't been released yet (he has a physical Pikachu). I still don't get the point of EX attires, but I guess...
  3. Silktree

No. Just play the game and don't spend any money on it. DeNA would have to be pretty clever to justify a second Eevee (that's possible thanks to all its LGPE moves) and a third Pikachu (eh). I suspect that only one of them will be used with Meltan, but who knows. Reminder that Lucas is all out...
  4. Silktree

N is borderline because he's canonically 1.8m (Ghetsis is 2m).
  5. Silktree

A female model can reach 1.8m, sometimes more. I'm assuming that whoever measured Elesa's model included the heels. I wonder who else might be taller than 1.8m. Lt. Surge? Bruno? Crasher Wake? Marshal? Lusamine? Surely Drayden, Raihan, Ghetsis, Lysandre and AZ if they make it into the game.
  6. Silktree

Hilbert and Calem's heights surely aren't what Game Freak intended. They're both at least 14 (Hilbert was designed to be 16, but they ended up saying he was 14), and Calem towers over his friends in XY. Otherwise, these look okay.
  7. Silktree

Either Snorlax or a special Pikachu (they've just given the player character a Charmander) would be my bet.
  8. Silktree

Which someone, exactly? A Sygna Johto player character? They wouldn't stand out as much as Silver will. Besides, he's holding the Rainbow Wing, so it's a done deal.
  9. Silktree

Mew is a reasonable choice for Oak. 1. Oak is all about Pokedex completion. Mew is one step beyond that. 2. Mew appeared in Oak's backyard in Origins and SM. 3. Oak saw Mew along with Go and Koharu. He already knew some facts about it. 4. He cared about the mirage Mew in the Mastermind of...
  10. Silktree

Silver used Ho-Oh in Stadium 2, at least.
  11. Silktree

I do agree that Lugia fits him better due to his angst, but opposites are known to attract.
  12. Silktree

Spoilers: Dawn & Turtwig, Wally & Gallade, Lillie & Clefairy, Charmander egg (probably for Mega Charizard Y), Sygna Leaf & Venusaur, Sygna Blue & Blastoise, and a hint of a Silver & Ho-Oh event. Lillie seems to support the player without battling herself.
  13. Silktree

We're still waiting for regular Giovanni, Archer and Ariana, who were teased last July. Maybe once we see them and Team Break's leader, it will make sense to speculate about the rest.
  14. Silktree

Here's her event. I saved one of her other quotes:
  15. Silktree

No. She only mentions Oak and Agatha, since she is interested in both ecology and battling (and those two represent the two extremes). But it seems that what she's really into is Pokemon psychology and meeting Suicune again. She has the most interesting dialogue in my opinion. It's a shame that...
  16. Silktree

I didn't think he was involved, either. Fuji is the one that wrote all the journal entries, and the fact that the experiment was done in his own mansion suggests that he kept it a secret. Blaine was his friend, but still.
  17. Silktree

Oak's sync pair event is by far the best event in the game (not just in this category). I'm glad that my Nidorino prediction was right despite Mew's inclusion, and that Blue and Agatha played a nice role. Even Blaine name dropped Fuji, although he didn't seem to know anything about Mew. I...
  18. Silktree

I thought that it might happen since the trailer seemed appropriate for another legendary/mythical event. Lance and Cynthia were tied to Giovanni and the same thing happened with Steven and Zinnia. When you think about it, a trailer promoting a 2% chance to get a new character is a little too...
  19. Silktree

Sygna Blue definitely looks Blastoise-themed. I suppose that Venusaur could go to Sygna Leaf, regular Red (he already has a Sygna outfit) or even Prof. Sycamore, but Tauros would be random for Oak. Most people have no idea about the unused data and let's just say that his team was too similar to...
  20. Silktree

Are there? You'd think he'd have a Bulbasaur especially with the Poke Ball on his desk in the trailer. Anything else would be rather random.
Back
Top Bottom