Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

I think they should have just included around 30 Totem Pokemon (maybe a bit larger than the Alolan ones) for Max Raids and made them keep the stat boost when caught. The end.
  2. Silktree

There is no reason not to make the likes of Wailord at least as big as LGPE Onix. As for the point about double battles, I am not sure how it'd be very different than two Dynamax Pokemon being paired with very small Pokemon, which can certainly be done. I can see it applying to Melmetal, and...
  3. Silktree

I'm pretty sure you're mistaken, unless that battle is between two friends. I don't see anything about this ban, and it doesn't apply to the first online competition, at any rate. Edit: It seems that you're right and the rules are fairly inconsistent.
  4. Silktree

It makes more sense to hope for Mega Evolution to return than for some hybrid with Gigantamax. Anyway, I don't mind Gigantamax designs that take inspiration from the anime or Godzilla movies (Butterfree does both). Otherwise, it's just arbitrary.
  5. Silktree

You think it unlocks different typings and/or abilities? Eh.
  6. Silktree

The current designs don't scream new typings, for one thing. As for abilities, in all honesty we should be comparing these forms to Dynamax rather than Mega Evolution, which might be gone for good and required an item. As such, is there any reason why Gigantamax should be noticeably better than...
  7. Silktree

Gigantamax doesn't change anything but design, moves and stats (maybe just HP). I am not sure what there is to argue about.
  8. Silktree

Yeah, but that gradually started to change when Charmander evolved all the way. The imbalance was apparent in BW when Charizard was the only one to return, and then in the next two series the species was showcased via other important characters while the other two starter lines didn't stand out...
  9. Silktree

Maybe you're right about merchandise (which is quite hard to measure), but the anime started the Charizard favoritism and that hasn't ever changed. Charizard has also received more cards than its counterparts have.
  10. Silktree

I like Gigantafree. There was already an anime episode about it as Mothra.
  11. Silktree

I'm guessing that he really wanted a Switch Pokemon game and Dynamax made him favor LGPE. It isn't about punishing Game Freak.
  12. Silktree

Why would I imagine them when the official site confirmed no changes?
  13. Silktree

The Gigantamax forms are a lot rarer, so it stands to reason that they are better thanks to their moves. Megas were not designed with size or overpowered moves in mind, so I don't know why Game Freak would force them into the game like this and tell fans not to expect them. Not to mention that...
  14. Silktree

These forms aren't as similar to Megas as people are making them out to be. For crying out loud, they are almost confirmed to include two unevolved Pokemon. I would count typing and ability changes out.
  15. Silktree

Wally even makes a point of it in ORAS.
  16. Silktree

Their primary goal is to sell very large toys to kids. That would only work if every Mega and Z move were reworked, but if that were the case, they wouldn't have said that those features are gone.
  17. Silktree

Unless I'm missing something, Gigantamax is completely superior to Dynamax and you can only use one at a time. Tough choice for competitive players. That is just wishful thinking. The designs are fairly different in style and the focus is on the G-Max moves.
  18. Silktree

Yamper just looks bloated to me.
  19. Silktree

I've never used Selfdestruct or Explosion, but at least they're associated with sturdy Pokemon. Plus, Game Freak never bothered to animate them like that.
  20. Silktree

Since they're putting hundreds of Pokemon in limbo, I don't see how removing two features (from these games) that basically rival the new one would be a reach. They won't be accessible in the main story or VGC 2020, anyway.
Back
Top Bottom