Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

I am never impressed by any company or person that make a point of saying they've made a donation. Keep that information to yourselves.
  2. Silktree

Just because they might adjust (and that's a sweeping statement) doesn't mean that their appreciation of the games won't be affected.
  3. Silktree

@SpinyShell I think that OP is right not to take everything Game Freak claim as absolute fact, especially with weird arguments like "it's too cold" floating around. More to the point, "from scratch" is not anything anyone guessed before Ohmori said that, so it's definitely a statement that...
  4. Silktree

It's interesting at times but resorts to calling a lot of claims conjecture, and leaving it at that. The language is too academic for the context, as well. Above all, when you're downplaying statements from both sides, it is not clear what your point really is.
  5. Silktree

The animations aren't 10 years old yet, but you'd be forgiven for thinking they're 20 years old.
  6. Silktree

He said trailers... Not every Pokemon is going to be showcased there. But I'd only worry about branched evolutions.
  7. Silktree

If "regional evolutions" are a thing, it is indeed possible that some Pokemon will be replaced by new branched evolutions.
  8. Silktree

But the XY list for Pokemon models and motion is a lot longer, so yes, it would seem that the SM list is just for the additions. That's odd given the number of modelers, but the number of animators is reasonable considering the following animations.
  9. Silktree

The point is that there is no overlap between map design and Pokemon modeling/animation.
  10. Silktree

The people who work on the overworld are not those working on the Pokemon models and animations. One doesn't have to do with the other.
  11. Silktree

But if that happened, they wouldn't meet the companies' expectations. We can compare SwSh to BotW, Smash, Odyssey and Kart 8 rather than SM.
  12. Silktree

"Now that we are moving to the Nintendo Switch and remaking the models from scratch, we had to make some kind of choice." Taken at face value, he was talking about the Switch in general. If you interpret that as something else, "from scratch" could go out the window and who knows what that...
  13. Silktree

Bikes only replace Surf, AKA the best HM move. They look weird moving across the lake. I think that dynamic weather is over the top. Bring back seasons for that kind of thing.
  14. Silktree

Reminder that no difficulties were mentioned for LGPE or even SwSh except for that one Famitsu interview (it wasn't mentioned during Treehouse or in US Gamer). It's pretty obvious to me that Famitsu either misheard Ohmori or he said something stupid (call it a lie if you want). All this wild...
  15. Silktree

How can anyone even hold the Switch comfortably? I wouldn't want to take it outside, either.
  16. Silktree

It shows disrespect to veteran players, especially with how they failed to properly explain it. This is honestly the first generation I have almost nothing good to say about, for now at least.
  17. Silktree

Except that if SwSh can handle gigantic Pokemon, they should also handle plain old Wailord and certainly Tyranitar.
  18. Silktree

@Joker901 They have made EVs and IVs more accessible. I wouldn't be surprised if Natures were the next step, beyond what they've done in LGPE. And all those interviews from over the years, were not intended for kids to read. That said, Game Freak seem to take their adult fans for granted, as if...
  19. Silktree

Knightwolf09 probably thinks of boycott as the more in-your-face expression of it on social media. But yes, for most people it's just the decision to avoid buying a product. I think that the best thing to do is create a page that lists all the missing Pokemon (hopefully we'll know them before...
  20. Silktree

@godiego The point is that there should be a trade-off so that at least some (most) people get something out of the cut. Surely that'd be better than Game Freak (Creatures) just making their lives easier. Why should I care if the models aren't exact replicas if they seem to be just that when I play?
Back
Top Bottom