• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

SwSh Pool - Will you buy any version of Sword and Shield?

If everyone thought "my vote is pointless", no one would vote.
  2. Silktree

Even if that's true, you're rewarding whoever made that decision. Doubly so if you've ordered both versions. At the end of the day, it's entertainment and there is nothing wrong with consuming it. But it ends up sending a message when millions of people do it.
  3. Silktree

I agree with most of your points, but not this one. The TCG and merchandise are thriving on the current 809 Pokemon, while the upcoming anime series is obviously not just about SwSh and could premiere at any time. Finally, the Adventures manga still has a lot to catch up on.
  4. Silktree

My answer remains no. The games just lack any nostalgic appeal to make up for their lack of innovation, if that makes sense. SM at least did regional variants first and the trials made a bigger impact than gyms with Dynamax. Plus, Hawaii is the kind of place I can appreciate exploring via a...
  5. Silktree

If something is largely interesting because of its implications to the multiverse, you can't really expect it to work again more than once (Rainbow Rocket, which most fans liked just for the fan service). They should move away from that because it's going nowhere.
  6. Silktree

It would take an absolute miracle for me to buy a Switch for these games, and money isn't the real issue. Down the road, provided that the Switch's library is more to my liking, maybe I'll get a used copy.
Back
Top Bottom