Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Masters The Characters in Pokémon Masters

It really doesn't matter as long as the aces aren't ignored.
  2. Silktree

They don't have to be consistent about whether aces belong to default suits or Sygna suits. It's their game. What really bothers me is that some gym leaders are currently stuck with unevolved Pokemon.
  3. Silktree

See my avatar. The other characters can make me laugh at times (especially Mina), but that's about it. I also like how Kris brings up both Prof. Oak and Agatha when discussing her goal, which she doesn't quite have yet (although meeting legendaries might be it). She wants a field where she can...
  4. Silktree

I am not done with the current story, but wish they'd take a break from events and add more chapters.
  5. Silktree

Ethan is in the datamine. So is Ash-Greninja, but without a trainer. He might belong to Elio/Selene as in SM. As for spin-off characters: Don't expect them until the main series has largely been covered.
  6. Silktree

The guy is not shy about being an antagonist. He wants to defeat everyone, Red especially.
  7. Silktree

It'll just be whomever the player chooses to battle, as always. Some characters might say the usual spiel about Pokemon being friends, but actions speak louder than words.
  8. Silktree

Brock, Blue, Cynthia and Siebold all have new outfits. Cheren is the only one (so far) whose Sygna outfit is from another game.
  9. Silktree

Oh wow, three outfits right off the bat. Definitely worth the wait. It's well established that each game exists as one branch of a multiverse. Kris and Lyra co-exist in Masters, but not in the main series.
  10. Silktree

They seem to prefer designs from remakes (mostly FRLG in Kanto's case). I wouldn't bet on more villains since there are already three teams in this game. Gym leaders and such don't require much of a story, but villains shouldn't lack any context. I guess Hoopa could just teleport them (which is...
  11. Silktree

Time-limited characters haven't been mentioned, but they'll most likely rotate the 4-star and 5-star characters unless they want them to be even rarer.
  12. Silktree

Leaf, Ethan, Nate and N are confirmed via the datamine. Nothing else is known about them, though.
  13. Silktree

Nitpicking time: A cameo is a short role. That's like saying that Pokemon get cameos in the main series, even though you can use them indefinitely.
  14. Silktree

Okay, but Whirlipede was higher-leveled, used last and held a Sitrus Berry (in Challenge Mode).
  15. Silktree

What's the problem with Roxie? Whirlipede, her B2W2 ace, is her partner here. As for the rest, it's possible that they're saving their "real" partners for new outfits.
  16. Silktree

Mina is pretty funny in this game. I didn't remember her acting that way in Alola; if that was the intent, the writing was off.
  17. Silktree

Confirmed: Kris and Silver. Good luck getting both. Unconfirmed: Green and Eusine. It would be nice if any of them were unlocked through the story.
Back
Top Bottom