Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

I got Sabrina. She's pretty much the last character I was hoping to summon, so I'm satisfied. All the remaining ones are "whatever" for me, including Morty who was really butchered in terms of signature Pokemon and even his face.
  2. Silktree

I got Candice (for the upteenth time), who is shown on the banner. It's probably limited to 3-star sync pairs and maybe just a handful of them. I haven't scouted any 5-star sync pair (or even re-scouted one) in over 3 months. Ridiculous.
  3. Silktree

I don't even remember the last time I got a 5-star sync pair. It's that bad. Actually, it was Red. I was lucky with him and Lance, but otherwise the past four months have been dreadful.
  4. Silktree

Leaf is gone. Why did this happen?
  5. Silktree

It's Leaf's last day. I'm tempted to spend some dough for the first time, but only $1. Odds are that I'll be disappointed again, but DeNA deserve a small token of my appreciation.
  6. Silktree

No luck with Ethan or Leaf (or Cynthia, but whatever) so far and I'm now at the mercy of 150 gems per day, which means that it's going to be a frustrating wait.
  7. Silktree

Currently just missing Glacia, Cynthia, Hilda and Siebold (x2). It's Ethan and Leaf that I really want.
  8. Silktree

I got more than 6000 gems thanks to the bingo feature. So far I've summoned Blaine, Agatha and Lance, which I'm happy about. I can't believe that I've already summoned Brendan five times, and not even through any of his banners. Kindly go away.
  9. Silktree

The Giovanni event has started and there's a nice trailer for it. Clearly, you attract him for your finesse as a fellow gambler.
  10. Silktree

I'm currently missing 8 non-story trainers: Blaine, Agatha, Siebold, Sophocles, Hilda, Elesa, Caitlin and Glacia. Not shabby for someone who hasn't paid a cent or sped through the game. I haven't been very lucky (this game has made me absolutely hate some 3-star characters due to how...
  11. Silktree

Currently only missing 15 non-story pairs. By the time I've scouted them all, there will probably be at least 15 new ones. I recently got Phoebe, but my heart yearns for Agatha. Blaine and Karen would be nice, too.
  12. Silktree

I've recently summoned Lyra and Brendan. I'm using the former because I adore the Chikorita line and Meganium is a great supporter. The only 5-star pairs I'm missing are Karen, Phoebe and Hilbert, excluding the in-story recruits.
  13. Silktree

I actually used 13 of the apology scouting attempts, and got a lot of repeats. I did get four new characters, but the only one of note is Olivia. The ones I really wanted are Agatha and Blaine. I'm saving the rest for the eventual Leaf banner.
  14. Silktree

I got Blue. The 2% rate helped a bit.
  15. Silktree

Soki, your luck is annoying. Just saying.
  16. Silktree

My recruits in over a month: Janine, Whitney (if she counts), Kris(!), Winona, Liza, Noland, Roark, Gardenia, Brycen, Roxie, Marlon, Ramos, Wulfric, Wilkstrom, Mina There are some multiples like Winona, Brycen and Wulfric. I want to get Blue once he's added, as well as Blaine and Agatha.
Back
Top Bottom