Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Preview JN006: Catch a Lot of Pokemon! The Path to Mew!!

I'm fully in favor of Go getting the most focus as there's only so much room for Ash to grow. But again, it's way too early to say that Ash has been demoted, especially as he's the battler. Team Rocket could actually interfere with Go's catching quite a bit, too much so in his first episode in...
  2. Silktree

Go has most likely been watching raids for years, so he doesn't necessarily need tips from Ash (who hasn't caught most of his Pokemon the "proper" way). The episode after this one will no doubt feature Ash at least getting to the finals of a tournament, so I think that the complaints are...
  3. Silktree

Their excuse is that PM has been used for the Clefairy manga for years, but with all due respect, hardly anyone who uses Bulbapedia cares about that manga. Not to mention that even "NPM" (New Pocket Monsters) would have worked better than the mess of "SS" and "New Series".
  4. Silktree

I stopped taking Bulbapedia seriously when they decided to use "SS" as the series' acronym.
  5. Silktree

That is not the point. Go is like Red in that he's catching a lot of Pokemon. The difference is that Go has access to all regions and a lot more than four episodes, so who knows how far he'll get. I hope they handle it with care; if he isn't doing anything with most of those Pokemon, they should...
  6. Silktree

And he just happens to run into a Galar Pokemon while giving Go a tutorial in a forest near Vermilion? It's easier to justify new Pokemon appearing alongside trainers in Kanto, but wild Pokemon are a different story. Note that the only non-Kanto Pokemon in the first episode was Pichu, which is...
  7. Silktree

I guess Ash could get a Pinsir or something, but merchandise doesn't foreshadow that while it does for Scyther. I guess that he could capture one of the bugs and have Sakuragi look after it forever.
  8. Silktree

I'm hoping they explain that fainting is bad.
  9. Silktree

What's with the Scyther hate? Tracey's was only around for 20 episodes, and let's just that it was only the focus in its debut. This was 20 years ago, too. As a species, the Scyther line is one of the only three Bug ones that learn False Swipe naturally. I don't know if the writers want to use...
  10. Silktree

Ash isn't going to catch his caretaker who belongs to his mom. There are a bunch of wild Venusaur in the upcoming episode.
  11. Silktree

Koharu should look after Go's captures and be their mommy. The highlight of this episode is almost definitely Scyther. Dragonite is seen on the poster with Meowth.
  12. Silktree

He might actually use Scyther since it was included in some merchandise alongside Charizard and others. Plus, its False Swipe move is ideal for catching.
Back
Top Bottom