Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Preview JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

Raids are a thing now, so all sorts of trainers can attempt to catch legendaries even if they don't stand a chance. Go will probably become more humble as time goes on.
  2. Silktree

Preview JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

Just Sentret. Stantler and Misdreavus seem to belong to the boy, while Hoothoot belongs to the grandfather.
  3. Silktree

Please point out which one of the previous artworks meant "absolute jackshit".
  4. Silktree

It's a good thing that we have the art, too. Since when does one preview give complete information? Even if that one wing flies away, another one could show up because we know that Ash will get one.
  5. Silktree

The kid's Rainbow Wing ends up being rejected because, well, the kid didn't earn it and even tried to trick his grandfather. Given the art, the grandfather is probably going to realize that Ash is the more deserving recipient.
  6. Silktree

Butler appeared in DPPt, as did Diane, Rebecca and Aaron with a twist. The famous Hiker appeared in SM, didn't he? Astrid used the Ace Trainer design from XY, but I don't think that the name was taken from the games.
  7. Silktree

Without the Rainbow Wing I'd be worried, but thankfully the art exists. Better than nothing. I hope that Morty is referenced, and maybe Jiei used to be the gym leader.
  8. Silktree

Stantler can create convincing illusions and we know that it's going to appear. Misdreavus might help. Now, to anyone who thinks that this episode suddenly has nothing to do with Ash, let us recall: It was pretty obvious from the get-go that Ash would only get a glimpse of Ho-Oh or the...
  9. Silktree

As long as the Rainbow Wing is real, I don't mind this too much. I never thought that this was the grand culmination of Ash and Ho-Oh's connection (that would have been awful); what it should do is set up a continued plot for whenever Ash is in Johto. If Jie knows more about Ho-Oh than Morty...
  10. Silktree

Pinsir and Beedril didn't see any Poke Balls when they started to attack. Again, it's far from good writing to make them friendly overnight, but their aggression was a gag to begin with. I didn't say that he didn't bond with them, but I find it weird when Go playing with his Pokemon is...
  11. Silktree

Safari Zone mechanics shouldn't be jarring or contradictory. Pokemon Go didn't invent them, and the anime shouldn't treat them like the plague. The bottom line is that this is what Go's goal requires, unless they scale down the captures a lot. I think that future capture episodes will have more...
  12. Silktree

In terms of mechanics, Go caught a lot of his bugs in the same way Ash caught Caterpie, Krabby and 30 Tauros. It might be jarring when it happens many times in the same episode, but it isn't unprecedented. Besides, you could see how they were gradually building up to the "you need to weaken a...
  13. Silktree

Ash is going to get the Rainbow Wing judging from the art. That's progress compared to the older series. Presumably, it won't be a repeat of the movie, either. It's incredibly easy to be cynical and jaded about the franchise as a whole. It doesn't mean that you'll be right all the time.
  14. Silktree

If you're referring just to continuity, then you're giving early BW and SM a whole lot of credit for nothing that PM hasn't done. XY is the worst offender. That one specifically? It did exactly what you'd expect from the episode's description, which we've known about for around two months. News...
  15. Silktree

I hope you're excited for the Piplup episode, then. Can't have enough Piplup.
  16. Silktree

I remember the Pokelantis episode, mostly because of possessed Ash but also the terrible lore they came up with for Ho-Oh. To be fair, I think it was implied that Ho-Oh was falsely associated with Pokelantis (it was supposed to be trapped there, but only the king's spirit was) and actually had...
  17. Silktree

They'll just mention the first encounter, and that's enough.
  18. Silktree

If I had to pick just one, it would be Morty because he seemed to understand what Ho-Oh saw in Ash. But I'd also like to see Eusine in a separate episode about the beast trio.
Back
Top Bottom