Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

This kind of of promotional material? Do these Kanto starters seem random to you? I might agree if the Charizard were a Charmander, but that isn't the case and they're in Pallet rather than Sakuragi's lab. Bulbasaur and Squirtle are super friendly with each other, too. No, my point is that if...
  2. Silktree

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

Are you saying that promotional material doesn't count? If so, we should all forget about vague hints in summaries and interviews. It works both ways.
  3. Silktree

The parents of the target audience are likely familiar with the Kanto season, but not necessarily anything else.
  4. Silktree

Mr. Mime can be a very cool Pokemon in battle, and Ash is likely to get a Galar starter and/or at least one of his Kanto starters soon judging from marketing. We might see them in the 2020 preview in 16 hours. So it isn't all bad.
  5. Silktree

I think that Mimey will suddenly get a desire to battle (hence the yoga, or maybe it's the other way around) and Ash will agree to take him to Hoenn. It isn't far-fetched that it's tired of following Delia's orders. It would be amusing if Ash kept this change a secret from her and it ended up...
  6. Silktree

I'm also of the opinion that if Mr. Mime is going to be tied to Ash in this series, then he might as well use it (which is what Ash really cares about - the Kasuragis handled the household without Mr. Mime). I just think that it shouldn't have been treated as a secret. To be fair, the writers...
  7. Silktree

I'm going to wait for Sunday before I draw any conclusion. We still don't know what Ash is doing during the yoga scene... Fetching a Poke Ball to catch Mimey? Asking for Delia's approval?
  8. Silktree

Yes, but you can see Fire Fang in the preview. I'm sure it has a Dark-type move to use against Scorbunny.
  9. Silktree

He's a newbie and type advantage only means so much in the anime. Mightyena will probably counter Scyther with Fire Fang, and there's also Hariyama to consider.
  10. Silktree

At the end of the day, he can only can only actively train 6 Pokemon, maybe with an extra or two (although Ash hasn't had luck with rotation). It makes sense that he would prioritize one of the bugs and it's way too early to say how the next batch will be handled.
  11. Silktree

I actually missed a whole bunch from Yuji Ueda: Quilava, Noctowl, Sceptile, Infernape, Greninja and Goodra. And then there's Kenta Miyake: Donphan, Krookodile, Noivern and Meltan. I don't see any of them happening (Greninja would require a Kalos trip, no?), but that's just me. You'd think that...
  12. Silktree

We've had a better translation for a while now.
  13. Silktree

How long were those gaps on average? I know that the longest one was 11 episodes (right after Operation Tempest).
  14. Silktree

They needed them for that particular episode.
  15. Silktree

Okay, but my last point still stands. Pidgeot would be less random than a brand new capture, at least after the last episode. I think it boils down to Charizard vs. Pidgeot.
  16. Silktree

He didn't catch anything in the latest episode, but he's absent from Mimey's lesson. I doubt it's a new capture, if only because they're still in Kanto and Go is the one catching old Pokemon.
  17. Silktree

Here's the source. It's the third part of a very long interview with Daiki Yamashita. I used Google Translate and fixed the grammar:
  18. Silktree

It's more about the Pokemon as species than anything specific. But there could be exceptions every now and then.
  19. Silktree

Just saying, but the Ivysaur episode foreshadowed a new gym and those Ivysaur/Venusaur could come back there once the gym has been built. And Pikachu could easily have a reunion with the Kangaskhan family. There's an interview with Go's VA where he mentioned that the callbacks are meant for...
  20. Silktree

I checked Pokeshopper's Twitter and found nothing in the past three months. I might be thinking of movie-related merchandise (Corey's Pidgeot).
Back
Top Bottom