Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

SwSh 3rd Version/Sequels?

It isn't that surprising after Iwao (USUM's director) said that DLC was worth looking into for the future. Masuda's anti-DLC quote is from 2013... I think that this DLC could be more successful than USUM, especially if they release the "complete" SwSh versions in November or early 2021 for...
  2. Silktree

In no way does the complete SwSh experience look to be worth a total of $90. I have no doubt that they could have included all the old Pokemon in the base game (250+ of which will still be missing), and the new locations are... standard post-game stuff? At least for the DS games. The new battle...
  3. Silktree

Don't forget about Detective Pikachu 2. The longest Direct was the second one dedicated to Bank (and the Mega Kanto starters). This one will be about a minute longer.
  4. Silktree

Nowhere that wouldn't feel derivative after seeing Necrozma's home, not to mention Giratina's and battling Deoxys in outer space. You're describing Zacian and Zamazenta. You really want a repeat in sequels? Under the guise of "new" legendaries? Helping the player was a big part of their roles...
  5. Silktree

They need to announce DLC in early 2020 if that is their agenda. I don't think that games are just randomly updated after a long period.
  6. Silktree

This would be a repeat of B2W2, not to mention that Sonia, Bede and Marnie already get to serve these roles in SwSh to some extent.
  7. Silktree

This can't be right. Paul Ryan just said that Dialga, Palkia, Arceus, Darkrai and Pachirisu will be re-released, which is a far cry from filling up the calendar. There will be plenty of non-Sinnoh merchandise (including Unova-only keychains, and HGSS-themed figurines not shown on that page)...
  8. Silktree

We don't need a rehash of a bad Pokemon movie. If they feel that they've made mistakes, then free or reasonably priced DLC is the way to make things right. Coming up with gimmicks to justify a $60 price tag would be rather insulting at this point, and I am not sure why anyone would be fine with...
  9. Silktree

They would have to be pretty desperate to do it. Eternatus already has as big a role as one would expect a version mascot to get, any additional form for it would be an afterthought, brand new legendaries would be shoehorned into the lore (at least mythicals mainly exist for the movies), and...
Back
Top Bottom