• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Preview JN012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

You're using "character development" very loosely there. These champions are supposed to look cool, impart their wisdom (in some cases) and do little else.
  2. Silktree

If the stadium is bigger, then the people are bigger too because you can see them in the background in both pictures I posted. I just can't imagine that Gigantamax Snorlax wouldn't fill up that stadium.
  3. Silktree

I'm sure he'll recognize him. Hell, he knew who he was in his debut, although that did take a few seconds to sink in. Am I the only who's noticed that Dynamax Gyarados and especially Gigantamax Charizard (it most definitely isn't 16 times as tall as Charizard - twice at most) aren't that big...
  4. Silktree

Most of the supporting cast got new VAs: Dr. Fuji, Neesha, Fergus, Corey, Nurse Joy and obviously Giovanni. Raymond, Miranda and Officer Jenny retained their voices, as did the narrator due to lucky timing.
  5. Silktree

Possible but not likely for a Galar episode given the games, unless they have some time to kill in Kanto before they get on the plane as in the Sinnoh episode with Tentacool (but that scene was more about Piplup).
  6. Silktree

If so, then I guess that the second Pokemon's VA voices someone else, too. Wailord didn't leave much room for a partner, but Bellsprout certainly does unless it Dynamaxes.
  7. Silktree

Lance's VA is back. They didn't bother doing this for Steven or some of the Movie 1 characters.
  8. Silktree

Excuse me for not reading the new summary that carefully since it seemed like a copy of the first one.
  9. Silktree

No need to be aggressive. The original summary didn't call him a Champion: The lack of consistency tells me that we should wait for the episode. They're likely both Champions unless the writers want Ash to become the first Kanto Champion or something.
  10. Silktree

If the Junior Cup is the entry point and you have to win various cups after that, then that could explain "open to all" in a somewhat roundabout way. But really, Ash should already qualify as the Alola Champion, no matter how different that title is than in other regions.
  11. Silktree

Lance is a Champion. The semantics don't matter, and they aren't calling Leon a Champion, either. I don't see why the magazine wouldn't make that clear.
  12. Silktree

Lance isn't going to resort to Dynamaxing. Gee, who would have thought.
  13. Silktree

There could be a tie, but I doubt that the finals are timed. Cynthia and Caitlin had an exhibition match.
  14. Silktree

And yet he doesn't have a Dynamax band despite having been exposed to the phenomenon already. People wanted him to get a Mega ring for years and it never happened (even though he had four candidates, excluding Pidgeot), but he managed to defeat three Mega Evolutions. In contrast, he got a Z ring...
  15. Silktree

I'll be fine with that if it leads to Ash discovering the Achilles' heel of giant Pokemon, possibly getting tips from Lance and some others. On the other hand, if Lance randomly uses Dynamax and loses...
  16. Silktree

He shouldn't, quite frankly. Unlike Mega Evolution, we haven't seen an indication of Dynamax spreading to other regions. But it's possible.
  17. Silktree

Maybe, but when you think about it Agatha debuted after Lance was revealed to be a Champion. We've seen Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha and Lance, but not Will or Karen. Is one of them or Koga the fourth member? I kind of doubt it, and the summary referencing the "Kanto Elite Four" makes me think that...
  18. Silktree

It's funny that even though I can't stand to see the continued whining by some members (honestly, tone it down a notch), I myself feel a little uneasy about this episode due to the title being as subtle as a ton of bricks. Compare Masters turning Lance vs. Cynthia into a huge deal (so much so...
Back
Top Bottom