Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Both DPPt and HGSS (separately) contained most of the first 493 Pokemon, so this argument isn't going anywhere. They can add any Pokemon to any region, as this DLC proves.
  2. Silktree

Isle of Armor looks like absolute fluff so far. They seem to have put more effort into Crown Tundra, but I doubt that'll be worth the 10-month wait. This is not a good way to start the DLC era.
  3. Silktree

Hmm, if you're relying on the movepools (how does that work, exactly?), then why are you rounding 262 to 300? The number doesn't need to be round (each area and its Pokedex will probably feature some Pokemon already in Galar) and as said, it has to be under 300 for "over 200" to be a reasonable...
  4. Silktree

If it's just the champions rather than at least the gym leaders, then meh. Anyway, I have no idea what symbol you're talking about. Psyduck is Masuda's favorite and is also a Kanto Pokemon last I checked. Home's pre-release coverage showed many starters other than just the Sinnoh ones; cherry...
  5. Silktree

That community is all about exploration, so it wouldn't be weird if they just gave exposition and helped the player during raids.
  6. Silktree

I guess you could say that "currently" is the key word, but this was only two months before the Direct...
  7. Silktree

They certainly didn't allude to adding missing Pokemon until this month, so I'd say that nothing is off the table just because they said "no" last year. But if they have any sense, they won't create the "anything goes" metagame that some fans are weirdly craving. If the only trainer battles...
  8. Silktree

It's different because you have to wait a year just for about half of the missing 490 critters. Also, for the legendaries that can be used competitively (ranked battles), you need to get the DLC or trade with someone who who did (due to the Galar symbol restriction). Granted, you also had to get...
  9. Silktree

There will most likely be 2021 games and any DLC that year would just interfere with their promotion. Then, in 2022, SwSh will be far less relevant even if they're compatible with the new games. I don't think that many players are eager to spend more than $30 on DLC for one game, either. At...
  10. Silktree

The maximum HP should be the boosted one, so Regigigas is unlikely to be a counter to Dynamax. The move doesn't seem to fit the new Regis, either.
  11. Silktree

It sounds like one of those small facilities, except it has a story of some sort. I think that the best way to make players use different kinds of Pokemon is the Battle Factory, but that's just me.
  12. Silktree

It's just the dojo as far as we know. Yay.
  13. Silktree

You can add the remaining legendaries judging from the Direct, but not necessarily the mythicals. There will probably be 200-250 additions, including the hidden ones in SwSh. Celebi is most likely going to distributed as part of the upcoming movie.
  14. Silktree

You might as well say that about any random wish that isn't implied by anything.
  15. Silktree

Which is fine, I guess, but it wouldn't work for the Johto ones. I'm pretty sure I'll continue to prefer the birds' anime lore than anything Game Freak bother to offer.
  16. Silktree

Honestly, if "something new" means forms or weird additions like those Regis, then I can do without them. No region really needs it, and regional variants for legendaries would be a headache lore-wise more often than not. I'd much rather that they just rethink abilities, stats and movepools for...
  17. Silktree

Pessimism is only natural for someone who hasn't enjoyed Game Freak's output more often than not in the past 6 years. I think that a balanced forum should have both optimists and "debbie downers", as well as people in between. For the anime these days, I'm part of the optimists. Anyway, I've...
  18. Silktree

Of course. I was one of the few who wanted DLC for XY rather than a separate game, and I suspected that it might happen for Galar due to the home console environment. The potential is there, but I don't think it will be fulfilled with Galar. Good DLC isn't what you'd expect from the base game...
  19. Silktree

I don't think that the base game is worth $60 or that the expansion is akin to half the game. Hence, the complete package is definitely not worth $90. As I've said before, I am not going to pretend to be impressed just because USUM were arguably less consumer-friendly (by $10) or because...
  20. Silktree

1. It may not have been originally intended for that Regi. We've seen similar unusued dragons before, and uh, the Regi connection is awkward. 2. It might have been a concept initially considered for a separate game that turned into DLC. 3. Maybe the DLC was the plan even in June and they just...
Back
Top Bottom