Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

8 episodes in and nobody even likes it

They should be given to Koharu, and one of the evolved ones could belong to Leon. I don't see why they wouldn't have been given to Ash by his second visit to Galar if that had been the plan.
  2. Silktree

Oak's ranch has been a thing since 1997. Somehow this is only now an issue, when in reality the anime has never made a point of Pokemon requiring unlimited space. The fact that Ash trains most of his Pokemon before he retires them, only makes it harder for them to adjust to ranch life. But most...
  3. Silktree

I'll take Ash flying on Lugia over that, or climbing a giant Snorlax to wake it up. I can understand those events more than "we made Pikachu fall so that Ash catches him and then Mega Blaziken saves them both."
  4. Silktree

But that's the defining feature of the series: traveling to all sorts of places around the world to meet Pokemon. They never said anything about Ash revisiting his past, and the two posters showed zero characters other than Ash and Go.
  5. Silktree

If I could *gasp* turn this thread into something positive, here is what I like from each episode: Pichu: Mew saving baby Kangaskhan and striking a chord in Go. Pichu deciding to leave so as not to be a burden. Lugia: This scene shows how awe-inspiring the Pokemon world can be, in a way that...
  6. Silktree

You lost all credibility the minute you claimed that everyone shared your opinion. You don't even have a real argument; just an expectation that OLM will pander to western fans who are in their 20s. And by all means, organize a petition or letters to OLM. That would be more productive than...
  7. Silktree

Oh look, it's SinnohBoi's weekly thread about the very same topic. You're getting more brutal each time, but nothing is really new. I like the series, as do two of my friends. More importantly, Japanese forums are nowhere near as critical of it as western forums are, and this is only taking...
Back
Top Bottom