Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Preview JN014: First in the Isshu Region! The Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

@zeroxros7 Based on the Lugia raid, it seems that people take turns to battle/catch the wild Pokemon, and this is fair as everyone understands that. In Golurk's case, I doubt that the researchers want to catch it; they probably care about the ruins first and foremost. Ash cares about the...
  2. Silktree

That scan only said that Go will encounter four Unova Pokemon.
  3. Silktree

Same. I think that Go is going to lose pretty badly, hence the next episode.
  4. Silktree

I guess it's a shiny Golurk if the Japanese summary pinpoints that there's more than one titan/giant.
  5. Silktree

What the hell is a Colorvar? I wish people would use standard romanizations.
  6. Silktree

Go will definitely be involved even if he loses badly. And no, if this were a Max Raid it wouldn't just be called a Raid, which is a Go term. And the speculation about old characters needs to stop if there is no real hint.
  7. Silktree

Unfortunately, those three Pokemon have limited mobility on land.
  8. Silktree

Last I checked, the Wild Area, Ecruteak (specifically Tin Tower), Wyndon Stadium and Desert Resort were in-game locations. Dragonite Island is referenced in the in-game Pokedex, too. I'll admit that Vermilion and Snowpoint are "in name only" so far, but the settings fit at least. The problem...
Back
Top Bottom