Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Preview JN016: Cursed Satoshi...!

Nowhere near comparable. Gengar is actively putting people's lives in danger.
  2. Silktree

Could you point which of these antagonistic Pokemon Ash caught? And to me it seems that Gengar wants to curse Ash to be someone else, which is going a bit too far for attention. As for the promotion thing, Jigglypuff says hi.
  3. Silktree

Fair enough. I still maintain that Ash befriending a Pokemon that has just cursed him would be silly.
  4. Silktree

Reminder that neither one of the Rotom Pokedexes is going to show up, making a capture unlikely. I guess all recurring characters should just stop existing. She easily has more potential than her dad, who keeps appearing for minor stuff. She is shown traveling in the opening and it's time to...
  5. Silktree

They got a Bellsprout last time. I don't see why Giovanni would turn down a rare Pokemon. Anyway, the turtle wasn't listed in PM013's summary, either.
  6. Silktree

Gengar is no one's friend, and it should stay that way. That said, the wait for another Koharu appearance is excruciating. Hey, they could always reunite with it via the gacha machine. That way its shtick wouldn't get old within 3 episodes.
  7. Silktree

"New" types just add some diversity to his Pokemon collection. Imagine if he only used Pikachu, starters and regional birds.
  8. Silktree

Sakuragi doesn't seem to have any Pokemon considering that he relied on Koharu the last time Gengar showed up. Yamper wouldn't listen to him.
  9. Silktree

Most of the Kanto episodes, specifically 1, 2, 10 and 11, have been the highlight of the series so far. I expect 15 to follow suit, but I am not sure about this one. It depends on whether or not they explain what Gengar's deal is, and how involved Koharu is. A Dragonite vs. Gengar battle would...
Back
Top Bottom