Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Review JN013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

Putting aside the fact that Butterfree seemed to be fly towards Go rather than away, the idea that a Pokemon has to be stationary to express approval of being caught is silly. I fail to see how lying on the ground after being defeated is any better. I suggest you play the BW games, which...
  2. Silktree

I don't pity thieves. And I continue to maintain that a Pokemon that doesn't want to get caught won't get caught if it hasn't even been attacked. I hope that Go doesn't catch any more regional rodents/birds/bugs.
  3. Silktree

Which would have made it hard to introduce Lance and Leon to clueless viewers. By the time this series approaches the climax, most viewers won't remember how the battle went down exactly. Also, the rules are allowed to change for a new season.
  4. Silktree

Let's just say that the tournament will either all be 1vs1 battles (ugh) or the finals will at least be 3vs3. As said, an introductory battle doesn't need to be longer than 10 minutes even if two champions are involved.
  5. Silktree

Ash merely let Dragonite play with Go's Pokemon while in Kanto. We don't know if he took it to Galar, not that it matters since he was just supposed to watch a battle.
  6. Silktree

Considering that the tournament goes far beyond the Master Class, the question isn't very important right now. I don't think that we know anyone who would make more sense than the six champions, though. The writers probably don't even remember Tobias because he was just a plot device.
  7. Silktree

The kid doesn't even know what he's saying. He could barely understand Go's explanation about the tournament consisting of over 1000 people.
  8. Silktree

Ash could be relevant for years to come if they "drag out" the series and after that is done, have him be a role model like Leon for another trainer.
  9. Silktree

But rather than reverting to another badge quest as so many people thought, the writers are taking him to the next level. The problem is that there is no other level after this, assuming that he actually makes it to the finals (even if he loses there). I am not of the opinion that this series...
  10. Silktree

I don't see how it makes sense for Ash to battle Lance so soon if he's starting from scratch. I'm pretty sure that the tweet is referring to "what kind of trainers await Ash?" in general, with Lance being an example. Lance made it to the finals, so he's no rookie.
  11. Silktree

All I care about is that Ash is past a badge quest at this point, even if this ranking system includes battling some of the leaders. Show me the Elite Four from other regions. I don't really care about Pikachu's battles anymore, so I'll be happy if Dynamax/Gigantamax is mostly exclusive to it...
Back
Top Bottom