Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

World Championships in the anime

Go should focus on raids, quite honestly. They're definitely challenging enough for Raboot and actually have to do with Go's goal.
  2. Silktree

He could definitely make it in, as there are zero prerequisites. Ash chose to battle a higher-ranked trainer, but Go wouldn't have to do that. I am not saying it should happen, but it would be no different than Dawn battling Maylene for Buizel's sake (if anything, it would have lower stakes, as...
  3. Silktree

It could be Forrest with some of Brock's Pokemon. Yes, Delia isn't the first character who lent her Pokemon to a family member. If the writers want to retread gym victories (do they?), that's fine, but I don't see the point when there are so many game characters that Ash didn't defeat or even...
  4. Silktree

I don't really care what they intend to do after this series right now, but Ash doing another badge quest after all this sounds terrible. What I know is that I'd like to see Ash challenge Janine, Sabrina (with her Alakazam and Gengar duo), 2-3 top gym leaders from Galar, many Elite Four members...
  5. Silktree

I would think so. He's competing against over 1000 trainers, and it isn't a knockout tournament.
  6. Silktree

He said that he wanted to get new ones on his own. Without a Mega Charizard X, I don't think he has anything to offer.
  7. Silktree

I'd love to see Green, but that ship probably sailed when AG ended. She'd make a great long-term rival, though. Raihan would be a really boring choice for the Master 8 given Lance's likely return. I'd be surprised if either Steven or Cynthia were absent. Alain would stick out like a sore...
  8. Silktree

And if what I think think could happen comes true, Cynthia will just turn out to be Delia's temporary placeholder. There's a reason why Mimey can kick so much ass. Anyway, the World Champion is only relevant now because the writers are tired of badge quests. And it isn't that weird that in a...
  9. Silktree

Game characters have a better chance to return than anime-exclusive ones. The former have remained relevant throughout the years (more recently in Masters), while the latter are only remembered by veteran viewers. Plus, if this tournament is meant to show Ash's progress, then the Elite Four...
  10. Silktree

If she didn't enter then, why now? Jealousy? Anyway, I find it a lot more likely that the next region's champion will be the winner.
  11. Silktree

She didn't make it to the Top 2 the first time, so she has some toughing up to do.
  12. Silktree

I'd agree, but "Great Class" sounds a little awkward. They're called "Great/Ultra Ball Tier" in the games.
  13. Silktree

That's exactly what Go said. Everyone starts at the bottom (unless they have a previous ranking), and based on their performance (not just the win/loss ratio), they're assigned to either the Super Class (999-100) or Hyper Class (99-9). From there they have a chance of climbing up to the Master...
Back
Top Bottom