Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Review M22: Mewtwo Strikes Back—Evolution

Good news for the movie: It debuted at #6 on Netflix US. Someone told me that it was #4 for Greece, so I'm guessing that other countries aren't too far off. I don't know how this is calculated exactly, but it would seem harder for movies to compete with shows.
  2. Silktree

I agree that Tears of Life is good, almost like Lugia's song. There's nothing wrong with Brother My Brother, but as a vocal song it disrupted the flow right before the climax. A case could definitely be made that the 4Kids version has the better sountrack overall, but I wouldn't call it a big...
  3. Silktree

This is nitpicky, but I wouldn't call this a Gen 7 movie anymore than I'd call LGPE Gen 7 games. It isn't just the remake thing, but there is just no compatibility to speak of. Coco has far more to do with Movies 20-21 than this movie does. This movie is a special case for now, just like Meltan...
  4. Silktree

Other than Misty's face, those images indeed look good. Ash went above and beyond to protect not only Pikachu (which he did, especially), but all the Pokemon. And everyone knows about their relationship, anyway.
  5. Silktree

If the soundtrack has to be the same between audio tracks, I'm glad they went with an unaltered BGM at least (there is no song during the clone clash, either). The ending song is pretty good, too. I like that it's actually about Mewtwo rather than just being another feel-good song.
  6. Silktree

It's unchanged from the 4Kids dub: "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
  7. Silktree

The Meowth line isn't random; it seems pretty close to the Japanese line. They should have blended the gist of the 4Kids line into it, though.
  8. Silktree

Original: "[Who am I? What is my true reason for being? I will find my own purpose...] But this is neither an attack nor a declaration of war...! Against all of you who brought me into this world, I will...strike back." (The part in [ ] might be inaccurate.) 4Kids: "Who am I? What is my true...
Back
Top Bottom