Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

Lillie will never come back because that would entail having her reunite with Mohn. That's her only goal in life, so such an outcome would have existential consequences. Serena is not much different. Her career is a means to an end, so Ash being relatively indifferent to her progress would...
  2. Silktree

Chloe was better fleshed out than Dawn in this episode alone. I don't know how many kids care for her story, but Eevee is merely emblematic of it.
  3. Silktree

I thought they would and am glad they didn't, but they're selling plenty of Piplup merchandise regardless. Maybe they've reached the tipping point where a two-parter is enough. Remember kids, Pochama is real and is always watching you.
  4. Silktree

I think they focused on Piplup and Eevee about as much as they did on the girls, but it's the big Pochama plush that caught my eye. It was even shown on the screen during the ending, which was a little too obvious. Now the official Twitter account uses Piplup and Eevee as the mascots. Imagine...
  5. Silktree

She's the only character that hasn't appeared at all since her departure (not even in a special, while Lillie got a cameo). She is way too dependent on Ash, who treats her just like the run-of-the-mill companion. If she comes back now, what will she even do? Not that Dawn is doing much, but...
  6. Silktree

Putting subjective grievances about the PWC aside, Ash had four gym-level battles (excluding the Bea rematch) in the first 65 episodes, in addition to three minor ones. Based on this, a rate of one Ultra Class battle every 10-15 episodes is hardly unreasonable. That should mean that he'll be...
  7. Silktree

Dawn, using Buizel.
  8. Silktree

Ash lost to Lorelei, Agatha, Drake, Bertha and Flint. It would be nice if he battled all five of them again, but my first pick would be Agatha because she's the coolest and it would be a big deal if Ash's Gengar defeated hers. Bertha could watch from the sidelines or something.
  9. Silktree

Ash is ranked 99th now and that doesn't meant that he needs to beat 98 opponents to make it to the top, as just a few exceptional battles could make a big difference. It's pretty much arbitrary and entirely up to OLM. Not that it matters if they resort to off-screen battles, honestly. No one...
  10. Silktree

I don't see a reason why there would be off-screen battles at this point. We know about five mysterious opponents (only Volkner is obvious), and technically those could be enough to elevate Ash to the Master 8 (he's currently ranked 99). I hope there are more opponents since the Master 8 are...
  11. Silktree

Wake me up when Janine or Karen is involved.
  12. Silktree

That playlist largely consists of popular Kanto episodes (only the Diglett one is questionable). But sure, if they paid a homage to "Pikachu's Goodbye" (in advance of this playlist), the other episodes have some chance. I hope they upload "Mewtwo Returns" soon to set up the second return.
  13. Silktree

I don't know. They're just showing one opening per day for nostalgia.
  14. Silktree

If Ash doesn't battle Kiawe, this will go down as gratuitous fan service. I just don't see what new things can be done with Lana, Mallow or Sophocles (or even Kukui because this show isn't about babies). Another UB encounter would be very lame.
Back
Top Bottom