Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

If they manage to make the episode emotional, then uh, I might be lenient in my judgment. Just putting it out there before even that doesn't happen.
  2. Silktree

Has that happened before with a legendary?
  3. Silktree

Seeing Suicune fall on the ground so pathetically, really drives me nuts. It isn't as if it's just lost to another legendary or even a competent villain.
  4. Silktree

It seems like a temporary capture as a means of rescuing Suicune. The real problem is that it's being treated as a regular Pokemon to begin with. This is the legendary that made quick work of TRio and Eusine back in Johto, and these new hunters don't even seem competent. I guess you really...
  5. Silktree

I am not going to watch this episode, and Suicune is one of my favorites.
  6. Silktree

Honestly, while I liked Lugia's brief role in the second episode and the Zapdos battle had a nice end at least, the writers don't seem to know what to do with legendary-driven episodes. Ho-Oh, Celebi and Mewtwo all got the short end of the stick, and Suicune seems to be a damsel in distress...
  7. Silktree

That isn't a good reason when we're bound to see it for the new legendaries, anyway. The Dynamax caves are nothing special, either.
  8. Silktree

Why would anyone want this to be a Dynamax Adventure? Anyway, it would be pretty hard to miss Dynamax Suicune, so why would they have to find it?
Back
Top Bottom