Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Review JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

I honestly don't remember that outside of the movies and SM. Did Ash have a meaningful interaction with a legendary/mythical in any of the pre-SM series (not counting Mewtwo Returns)? He helped some of them, but he wasn't alone (the lake trio come to mind). He only got to see Ho-Oh and Suicune...
  2. Silktree

Reminder that OLM degraded legendaries a long time ago (in Johto) when they made them non-unique. Go was able to catch Suicune because the hunters had worn it out, but at least he had good intentions. Since he didn't get to keep it (nor did he want that), I don't see why it matters that he lacks...
  3. Silktree

Have some berries and cheer up. I liked him better that way. I'm also disappointed that his interactions with Chloe aren't awkward anymore. It went back to the wild, but Go says that its presence can still be felt. So it will probably return at some point; it's a lot like Nebby in a way.
  4. Silktree

The idea of a character bonding with a legendary is, of course, not at all new. I think that holding onto an empty Poke Ball is better than saying "maybe I'll see you again, but probably not" (don't get me started on Mewtwo's recent return, which defied the usual odds for little gain). Still, I...
  5. Silktree

The point is that there is nothing unnatural about Go's instincts telling him to catch Suicune so that he can transport it to a safe place. The kid's goal is to catch Mew, so he doesn't have this preconceived notion that "catching legendaries is bad." He did the right thing in the end. My...
  6. Silktree

There is no real difference. Ash gave five Poke Balls to Prof. Oak when SM started, which probably indicated that he still owns Goodra and Greninja in a loose way. We know how reunions work, and it's entirely up to OLM's whims. Go will need to find Suicune again and that's no small feat. I have...
Back
Top Bottom