Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

That's what people said about DP, but it might hold more weight this time?
  2. Silktree

Has anyone read any BDSP-related interview? I can't find anything, and that's a first which says quite a bit.
  3. Silktree

BDSP already cover that except for 63 Pokemon from the later regions, which I wouldn't bet on seeing fully in LA considering the emphasis on the Platinum Pokedex roster and new stuff. Will the Snivy and Tepig lines be included? I really don't see what makes you sure that Legends will be more...
  4. Silktree

There's no way ILCA are profiting from DP remakes more than Game Freak. "If a developer works for a publisher, then there are two main models. Work for hire. The publisher pays the developer a negotiated fee for developing the game, and then they part ways. The developer gets no money from...
  5. Silktree

These aren't exciting research tasks, and other than Alphas, the rest are just tweaked versions of what we got in SM, except with the AI not even having teams. I'm glad it's enough for you, but a single player game should make up for the lack of multiplayer.
  6. Silktree

To be honest, I expect there to be a fair amount of backlash around Legends unless they start revealing more features beyond new forms/evolutions. I honestly doubt that the average traditional player is going to like catching Pokemon multiple times, especially when most of them are already in...
  7. Silktree

Source She only had a Snover in DP. Case pretty much closed, except there could be an exception or two like Clair's Gyarados and Glacia's Froslass. I also find the use of Chimchar funny because people keep saying that the absence of the evolved "Hisui" starters in Legends trailers is...
  8. Silktree

No, some things are just objectively "not the best," and I'm being kind. This is not the style fans had in mind even for the 3DS.
  9. Silktree

It's just a Pokemon Camp equivalent. Let's not overglorify returning features.
  10. Silktree

BDSP will lack the Battle Frontier and almost surely the Distortion World. Looker is all but guaranteed, so they might as well include Charon even though no one cares about him.
  11. Silktree

Personally, Contests and Super Contests being included in remakes for which the Battle Factory wasn't good enough, offends me. But they're obviously using the excuse of third version elements being optional.
  12. Silktree

I didn't imply otherwise. New generations will stick to the usual formula, but they might have more open world elements. LA itself isn't really an open world game since the biomes seem to be separated, though.
  13. Silktree

I gave up on the Battle Frontier in 2014. Masuda was obnoxiously clear about the reason for its removal, and he's still the man in charge for all intents and purposes. I only care about the Battle Factory, and I am not sure why they created an inferior rental facility for USUM. I think it would...
  14. Silktree

Why bother when BDSP lack ranked battles and a Battle Frontier? Not to mention that it would be a lot more substantial if they just added post-Sinnoh Pokemon, but that isn't happening (with a few exceptions).
  15. Silktree

Imagine being excited for BDSP news.
  16. Silktree

To be fair, they could reveal a fair bit about Legends in 6 months. They're still going to market the games at the same time unless they only give Legends two months, which seems unlikely. With Legends having the Distortion World portal, I don't see the point of BDSP doing essentially the same...
  17. Silktree

I'm talking about marketing. And just held items, abilities, breeding, full RSE compatibility, Wireless Adapter (the Union Room was pretty big in Japan) and VS Seeker are the kind of changes you're unlikely to see here. Granted, that has a lot to do with the gimmicky nature of post-DP features...
  18. Silktree

I don't think a single remake has been called faithful beore now, no matter what you think about those games. So I'm pretty sure that this word is code for "barely any new content."
  19. Silktree

It would be great if we could forego years of speculation about BW remakes after this experience. I think that young players deserve to play the old games in some shape or form, but we veterans should focus on Legends because at least it has the potential to surprise us. Just my two cents.
  20. Silktree

The idea that you don't need to spread out game releases just because of the Pokemon logo is just a little pretentious, not to mention unprecedented. By the same token, why bother promoting these games? They'll sell like hotcakes regardless, right? From what I've seen, Japan is more interested...
Back
Top Bottom