Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

He's voicing a pretty popular opinion.
  2. Silktree

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2022/01/13/there-is-no-excuse-for-pokmon-legends-arceus-looking-this-bad-on-switch/amp/
  3. Silktree

It isn't the first catching-driven game, nor is it the first game with open fields. The research tasks seem bland and yet are the focus. The Pokemon largely overlap with BDSP's main campaign. No, it isn't innovative enough, or people wouldn't be talking about the next generation so soon.
  4. Silktree

They're most likely just going to reveal more forms/evolutions and characters. I'd be glad to be proven wrong, but the game doesn't seem all that innovative.
  5. Silktree

And yet the clans seem just as happy-go-lucky as the average NPC from previous games. Why is the professor so afraid when he obviously interacted with Pokemon in other regions? I'm sure that the explanation will be satisfying.
  6. Silktree

Another trailer of no real importance. "Sinnoh-sama is so cool, but Arceus Phone says that its real name is Arceus! Why don't we give its old name to Hisui? I never liked that name!"
  7. Silktree

Still nothing other than forms. How exciting. They're a collection of tents, not villages (except for Jubilife, which is why it's a hub that is constantly revisited). This is the main difference between Hisui and Sinnoh, which also explains the lack of trainers. Poke Balls already exist, so...
  8. Silktree

What villages? This game is anti-lore.
  9. Silktree

Some people voiced this opinion before HGSS were announced, simply because they hated Kanto and thought that everyone agreed with them. Johto is Kanto's twin and it's a little too late to ignore that, let alone around Red and Green's 30th anniversary. Can you imagine not being able to travel...
  10. Silktree

I'm indifferent to ILCA's next remakes, but kids don't need to experience GS in any form to appreciate a Legends game. That is not how prequels work, and I still don't get the idea of focusing on the Sinnoh roster in two nearly simultaneous releases. The new Pokemon and forms barely change that...
  11. Silktree

Wyrdeer is my favorite, but it isn't terribly exciting if to be honest. The only other one that doesn't feel extraneous so far is Basculegion, but it's ugly. Forms bore me at this point, while alternate evolutions like Kleavor aren't much better. It's been 15 years since we got a decent amount...
  12. Silktree

Of course, it has to do with pandemic delaying the movie (or rather canceling it). That said, Marshadow didn't get anything new in USUM, and Zeraora wasn't even in LGPE. The 2019 movie didn't even feature a mythical distribution. So even if there had been a movie this year, it might have had...
  13. Silktree

Manaphy is the mythical they're focusing on now, and Arceus is coming up in another game. They seem to want to cover all the Sinnoh mythicals before doing something new, by which point it will probably be time for a new movie. Victini and Meltan were very much the exceptions to the rule, and the...
  14. Silktree

They're going to reveal something minor like last month, due to BDSP being the focus.
  15. Silktree

This is a lame coverage month for non-Zoroark fans. I don't know why they picked it for a game that lacks abilities, but then Arceus is the mascot... New moves might help.
  16. Silktree

Except they didn't. Only the starters, babies and Eeveelutions were referred to as new discoveries. Steel was new as a type, but the Pokemon themselves may have been mistyped just like the Magnemite line.
  17. Silktree

I don't buy that theory (that Game Freak don't want to retcon an item when they don't mind retconning types, abilities, stats and even some other items), but an era evolution wouldn't contradict Evolite. The item most likely doesn't exist in this game (if any held items do), and as far as the...
  18. Silktree

We only have two and they just gained secondary types. I don't dispute that they're "special", but regional?
  19. Silktree

I'd call them era evolutions, but they should really confirm that. Suffice to say that Stantler couldn't evolve in DPPt.
  20. Silktree

This is what we got from a Nintendo Direct released in September 2019: Sirfetch'd was revealed in a separate video later that month.
Back
Top Bottom