Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

So does anyone really expect a new generation tomorrow, in addition to DLC to boot? I remember being in the minority who expected Generation VII in 2016 (lol, good times), but let's just say that there was a lot more talk about it come February... Now we don't even have fake leaks worth...
  2. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm trying to judge the game by its own merits. Nobles replace gyms, so if anything we should ask why there are only 5 of them. There is no Elite Four, but Volo is stronger than Cynthia due to Giratina. I'm in the process of creating a thread about my ideal Legends game. Yes, there should be...
  3. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm just saying that the low number is convenient for those that want to get Arceus and increase the shiny rate, but we're talking about less than 27% of the overall roster. There are still dozens of Pokemon that can't be found in any Switch game, and a lot more relegated to BDSP's outdated...
  4. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I wouldn't call a catching-driven Switch game with 242 Pokemon "complete," but maybe that's just me. Anyway, I stopped taking Khu seriously (he's wishy-washy), but I think that DLC is likely to be announced next month. Nothing is stopping you.
  5. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Gee, I wonder why no one cares about BDSP when we're getting a more ambitious game so soon. At least those games already got their holidays sales push, which PLA won't if you get your wish. We absolutely shouldn't be asking for games that bore us after a month, all so that we can get more...
  6. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

It's mostly catching and fetching items, but there are a few exceptions like this one: You can find the entire list of request descriptions in the text dump. Look for "Starly to Marli" to get started.
  7. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

This isn't a remake. I can agree that a Legends game set in Unova would probably feature Enamorous (although I don't see the Hoenn or Galar Regis in this game), but that would in turn make a real BW remake far more traditional.
  8. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

She won't appear in any remakes if BDSP are any indication.
  9. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think it'll share the overworld battles and more lively wild Pokemon, but that's about it. SwSh borrowed overworld Pokemon from LGPE, as well as forced Exp. Share and portable PC.
  10. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

So the clans clash over time and space while being clueless about Dialga and Palkia being separate entities?
  11. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

It doesn't matter if they use its name or some color/object associated with it. The game is about a legend (story set in the past). Arceus will figure into it, but based on Khu's tweet, the more interesting post-game plot is unrelated to it. We've actually seen that before with Rayquaza...
  12. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Oh please. The main draws of the game are the changes to the formula, not swapping Dialga/Palkia/Giratina with Arceus. BDSP did relatively with their mascots, and Giratina wasn't even mentioned in Platinum prior to about 10 minutes of "exploring" the Distortion World. And for all the "wealth"...
  13. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Copperajah is pretty much an Indian elephant, but they did nothing to tie it to Raichu. Color me uninterested in another attempt. And I am not surprised that he finds the game boring, but it does seem to make up for it in parts. The less Arceus, the better.
  14. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I find the low number of genuine cross-generational evolutions really underwhelming, especially with half of the four apparently being redundant. There's no reason why Qwilfish should need a form to evolve into anything that is associated with the sea.
  15. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

That'd be silly given the player's inability to say anything of actual worth. Also, the game revolves around catching wild Pokemon. There might be something in the Distortion World involving the BDSP event, though. Time doesn't flow there.
  16. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

"Not all my tweets are about riddles or hints, here is a full list of PLA" Just because it's a PLA tweet doesn't mean it's a hint. Anyway, saying that Spheal and others are unchanged is information.
  17. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

He literally says that not all of his tweets are hints.
  18. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

The term generation has lost all meaning with how disconnected the games are. SwSh have a lot more unobtainable Pokemon than just those, and Legends can't help with that unless SwSh get a very late patch. You're really giving Khu too much credit there, although it's a safe bet for BDSP anyway.
  19. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I really don't see a big difference. Yes, it probably represents Arceus as it always did. That doesn't mean that Arceus actually looks like that. Anyway, this thread really embodies my gripe with this game. Nothing is being discussed other than forms.
  20. Silktree

Leaks/Rumors Thread

That church was built by people who most likely had never seen Arceus. Cynthia in Celestic (Platinum): And the large light at their center. Does it represent something else? Could it be what created this world of ours?
Back
Top Bottom