Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

If we're going with that approach, then I'd love to see Game Freak refute the Arceus myth and knock it down a peg. Anyway, I didn't expect or want to see where any person could be a Pokemon and vice-versa (although that could certainly work in a Mystery Dungeon setting), but that myth clearly...
  2. Silktree

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Oh, so you think that myth is based on a time where practically all the Pokemon were Zorua? Too bad that it isn't even native to the region. Yes, that makes me think that after it had been driven out, died and become vindictive, it decided to play house with people in Hisui (in tents!) and...
  3. Silktree

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yes, they did. Pokemon being indistinguishable from people is quite a bit different than being more separate than they are now. Plus, who would have thought that those people lived in tents rather than villages? Celestic Town didn't exist around 150 years ago?
  4. Silktree

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well, I wasn't asking for hints so much as an acknowledgement that the region used to be called Hisui and had Pokemon that have since disappeared, and maybe something about the wardens inspiring gym leaders while Cyrus and Rowan got some ideas from their ancestors.
  5. Silktree

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I only saw a reference to the Manaphy movie and Qwilfish. The latter could evolve or get a form (for the love of Arceus, they should incorporate the scrapped design somehow), but the lore is about a faraway sea temple. At the same time, it doesn't seem that Legends will touch upon the original...
  6. Silktree

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

BDSP not getting some new story to create consistency with Legends (or just hype it up) is really shoddy work in my eyes. Look at the Ruby/Sapphire sidequest in FRLG, Sinjoh Ruins and some cameos in HGSS, and finally the Delta Episode and Sea Mauville in ORAS. The PWT sounds more fun to me, as...
  7. Silktree

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I will absolutely not apologize for failing to see what the big deal is about limited content compared to the PWT, even if no one expected the latter due to Game Freak lowering the standards. I will say that the initial teams are better than Platinum's due to the items and moves, so it's good...
  8. Silktree

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

It's unprecedented, but in a good way? If these teams require you to EV train and grind in the Battle Tower for good items, then they might as well be part of the Battle Tower. I'm sure that most players don't want to bother with grinding, EV training or perfect IVs for anything that falls under...
  9. Silktree

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

We've seen Cynthia with a competitive team before (although it was admittedly worse due to Glaceon). Back when Game Freak cared about commemorating the series' history, we got the PWT which included the Champion Tournament with full teams for seven champions, with optional battle styles to boot...
  10. Silktree

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Changing the National Pokedex numbers just for Sylveon would have been obnoxious, so I support their call there. Plus, I dislike that thing. It still seems that only Platinum Pokemon can be found prior to the post-game. And I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd much rather encounter those...
  11. Silktree

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

The statues could easily be locked. Anyway, the leaker should showcase the only new feature in these games...
  12. Silktree

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

So the Grand Underground is a post-game feature?
  13. Silktree

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Honestly, you had no reason to expect that after ORAS. The reveal trailer said everything about these games: minor changes only. When Masuda is the only Game Freak representative confirmed to be involved with these remakes, and there's another game right around the corner, why have any...
  14. Silktree

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I see nothing wrong with keeping some starters and legendaries Home-exclusive, but it's probably just a guess. 18 Kanto and Hoenn starters+21 legendaries/mythicals from Kanto, Johto and Hoenn+4 Sinnoh mythicals=43 "special" Pokemon Phione really ought to be normally available by now (Episode...
  15. Silktree

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

SwSh only have simple battle facilities. BDSP probably won't change that, not to mention that they won't feature all Pokemon. Hell, a Stadium game would give Game Freak an excuse not to release another patch for the 250+ missing Pokemon. The game would be used as a hub for competitive battling...
  16. Silktree

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

The "best game possible" is a relative term, but if you apply it to Masuda's standards, then it makes sense. The last games he pushed as his best entries were BW.
Back
Top Bottom