Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Are the two sinnoh games a test?

I really don't think there's much that can be added to Arceus' lore despite its grandiosity (unless Game Freak are willing to deconstruct it), but Keldeo is just boring. Reminder that no one in Sinnoh even knew about Arceus... Cynthia had to speculate about its existence. Team Galaxy will...
  2. Silktree

Two series or one series? You can't call a game in the modern Pokemon world "Legends". You're downplaying Legends having different mechanics (at the expense of abilities, which few fans would like to see removed for good) and little to no trainer battles or interaction with other players. Yes...
  3. Silktree

I don't see why they'd call it "Legends" if it weren't a sub-series. More to the point, Legends is a single player game with no trainer battles (maybe one or two). I highly doubt that the next generation will prioritize catching over trainer battles, but it will probably borrow some elements...
  4. Silktree

I think that they want to extend Legends' lifetime by way of DLC. It would be odd if BDSP were released in the middle. Besides, Legends needs more polishing than BDSP, even if it's just two months. Having said all that, if they want Legends to be a sub-series (I'm sure they do), then flexibility...
Back
Top Bottom