Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Speculation Johto Remake Discussion (Johto Confirmed?!)

I only care about Legends games. I agree that they would want to at least release ports ahead of that, which they should do for Stadium anyway. Also, "best looking" is subjective. Not many people would say that BDSP look better than LGPE, and the other games use a different scale.
  2. Silktree

Creating 150+ Pokemon isn't an easy feat. Most people expected around 100 Pokemon for XY, which technically did happen if you count Mega Evolutions.
  3. Silktree

Go didn't (and still doesn't) have abilities or held items; the point was to remake Yellow in a way that is more like Go than the 3DS games. LGPE's AV system is candy-based like Go's. Legends won't even have natures, let alone abilities or held items. The stat system seems to be fairly...
  4. Silktree

Yep. The main city was smaller in the past, though. If they sacrificed Kanto, they could include two full versions of Johto. I have doubts about that being a popular move, and it wouldn't be what Jimothy suggested. An obvious idea for past Johto is that Ecruteak (like Kyoto) was more central...
  5. Silktree

I'm going to have to see how Legends turns out before I can say anything about that. I have concerns. There isn't too much to say about a remake, which I can do without. It should include the HGSS features (Pokeathlon, restored Kanto and at least the Battle Factory), but also the missing...
Back
Top Bottom