Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

There was a time when Ash regularly lost to Elite Four members, you know. It's only in this series that the thought of him losing seems unfathomable to some. I draw the line at being crowned the world's strongest trainer and only going downhill from that point on. Be careful what you wish for...
  2. Silktree

There's actually no reason why Ash couldn't defeat Leon except for the tiny detail that the latter is supposed to be the world's strongest trainer. As such: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWHsD7a1j4
  3. Silktree

They didn't hide it. They just wanted to focus on his two stars and portray them as nigh invincible. The idea that Rillaboom will play second fiddle to a random Mega or Z-Move is silly. Ash is unprepared for Charizard and deserves to lose, which he will. https://youtu.be/KTs0fa0fmmk?t=475...
  4. Silktree

True, but they could still do that with Steven even if they don't have a history. As long as OLM are actually prepared to treat him as the world's strongest trainer, sure. It has to mean something, even if it doesn't quite feel earned to a lot of us (the lack of reserves stings, and he only...
  5. Silktree

Well, it wouldn't be satisfying to watch Alain lose to Steven again. Same for Iris vs Cynthia. Here's my prediction, which seems very likely now: Hmm, the outcome of the last one is anyone's guess. Both have their drawbacks...
  6. Silktree

This series is not about Greninja. Anyway, if the opening isn't misleading about Mega Lucario vs. Leon's Charizard, then Ash deserves to lose. Pikachu is obviously the better choice. I hope to see Dragonite take down Cynthia's Garchomp, but I am not holding my breath.
Back
Top Bottom