Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

She liked Ash and Brock, but not so much her sisters. I am not sure what the big mystery is.
  2. Silktree

Thanks for the review, but I don't share your frustration. There are a few weird changes that shouldn't have been made (the Wingull line, Joy's comment on the trainers who failed to make it, Mewtwo's line about Charizard, and maybe one more) and I agree that the Pokemon cries weren't needed, but...
  3. Silktree

The movies have lacked creativity for a long time. I don't see any recent loss, especially as last year's was an exception (but it absolutely shouldn't lead to a new feel-good formula). Next year's movie won't be a CGI remake, so it will probably only have references at best. The logo and...
  4. Silktree

I bet that barely any of Dogasu's visitors watch the movies in Japanese theaters. I'd appreciate more promotional material from the first two generations, myself. And translations of Shudo's blog.
  5. Silktree

I'm guessing that Dogasu is too busy (or bored) for episode comparisons. He only posted one after last year's movie, and that one was controversial.
  6. Silktree

No offense, but that "USUM for Switch" idea was pretty bad; almost everyone who wanted Pokemon Stars gave up on it as soon as USUM were announced. Predictions shouldn't be based on a "why not?" or "I'd buy this" whim. Some people don't distinguish between the two Ash versions because they're...
  7. Silktree

They seemed to be dancing around the topic instead of saying that it's male ("supposed" isn't the same thing). Otherwise, why be surprised that men are the ones voicing it? And I don't watch post-OS filler episodes. Sorry.
  8. Silktree

I've barely watched Dragon Ball, but having just checked the Japanese voice, I have to say that it's a weird choice. It makes me feel a bit less stupid for suggesting that faux!Mewtwo's voice could be misleading, at least. Given Meowth's attraction to female Pokemon, I think it's natural for...
  9. Silktree

Why, because they use Meowth's attraction to Meowzie as evidence?
  10. Silktree

I don't see the Ghibli influence, and "Your Name" only seems to have somewhat influenced this year's movie.
  11. Silktree

Fair enough. It isn't the "daifuku" design, but its expression is very unusual.
  12. Silktree

He was pretty much bound to lose to Ash as a long-term rival; the point I'm making is that someone like Alain is problematic since watching Ash always lose is repetitive. So to me, the ideal league rival (the winner) would be someone familiar that either never battled Ash beforehand or lost by a...
  13. Silktree

They used Lugia about two years after its movie debut. I think that the better point is that nothing prevented from using the GS Ball in the movie, so...
  14. Silktree

Ritchie's successors aren't much better, if at all. They just provided better battles, with the debatable exception of Cameron. I guess that Morrison has the best personality, but it's hardly unique. The problem with league rivals is that they shouldn't really be long-term rivals, or else we...
  15. Silktree

I'm guessing that they weren't a thing in the US.
  16. Silktree

Please no. Why would they re-design Ash, giving him a new hat, if they were just going to show the highlights of all the series? Your idea would be nice for a series of shorts shown on TV and online, though.
  17. Silktree

And should that happen, they could always use Marshadow for an anime arc (see Meloetta) or even incorporate it into a Kanto movie.
  18. Silktree

They need to make it a proper reboot and focus on Ash's connection to Ho-Oh.
  19. Silktree

Well, I like speculation in general. When someone actually invites people to read his list of predictions, I expect something more interesting.
Back
Top Bottom