Search results for query: *

1. SilverRockets

MATURE: Tales of Reborn: The Six Rifts of the Heavens

Chapter 9: Pewter Prison A month ago, on the summit of Mt. Silver: Fire and ash rained from the sky; little slivers of white and specks of black that dug into Ryan's skin like needles as he ran, cutting through the thick smoke surrounding the summit of the frozen mountain. The world around...
  2. SilverRockets

Chapter 8: Mt. Moon ------------------------------------------------------------- 2 months ago, in the Orange Islands: Silver whistled to himself as he opened up one of the last boxes left in the deposit, and began perusing through its cottony contents. Although just as he started, a familiar...
  3. SilverRockets

Thank you for the review!! I'm very glad you think the fic is starting to find its legs more as it continues. And again, thanks for noticing all the mistakes; I made sure to fix them in editing. These 2 chapters serve mainly as preparation, both for the trial ahead and for the characters...
  4. SilverRockets

Chapter 7: Cerulean - Part 2 Rhin smiled to himself in that way that his mom always told him made him look really cool and, producing a Pokeball from his belt, he threw it up in the air as light pooled out of it. "Ha! Finally, something to break up the monotony! Let's stretch those legs...
  5. SilverRockets

To System Error: Thanks for keeping up with this fic! I really appreciate it, especially since there are so many fixes that need to be done as they come up. I went and edited a few of the problems you pointed out. Regarding the 'class' thing, this campaign indeed has classes, as in actual...
  6. SilverRockets

Chapter 5: Rivals - Part 2 The mist cleared in a circle as Silver took the first step, the unmistakable heat rush of an incoming battle washing over him. He wound back his scythe as he ran, lips stretched into an unhinged smile. "S'been a while since I had some real fun!" he yelled, fingers...
  7. SilverRockets

Hi, thank you for writing another review! I really appreciate it. As before, a lot of your criticisms are on the mark, mostly when it comes to the odd pacing and amount of characters in the story, something a few people have pointed out as well. I'll try to smooth it out a bit more, though I...
  8. SilverRockets

Chapter 4: Rivals - Part 1 A pestering, ever-present uneasiness followed Mycroft as they made their way toward Cerulean. The decrepit city they'd left behind was nothing more than a miniscule speck in the horizon now, which did little to ease the anxiety bubbling in his stomach. He wouldn't be...
  9. SilverRockets

A/N: There's a small flashback in this chapter which will be marked with 》and《 at the start and end of it. --------------------------------------- Chapter 3: Saffron - Part 2 Three against three would've sounded like a fair fight to most, especially when one of the people they were up...
  10. SilverRockets

Chapter 2: Safrron - Part 1 Saffron, we meet again. The city looked even shittier than before, as unbelievable as it sounded. Then again, carrying a 70-pound unconscious Pokemon on her back might've been staining her impression of it. Maybe. The rest of the so called group walked alongside...
  11. SilverRockets

Thank you for the review!! I know this is a pretty unconventional fic, and you're right that this start is a bit of a mess and there's a lot of characters, but the story does get better at giving each of them their own time later, so I hope you'll like it more as it progresses. This was more a...
  12. SilverRockets

Hi! I've been thinking for a little while about what fic of mine to start posting here, since my main one is a bit too long and the second main one is an offshoot of the first. But then I remembered this! Long story short, this is a fic I started posting a while ago, but because of irl...
Back
Top Bottom