Search results for query: *

1. Silverio

Trailers and News Discussion

Alola Persian will be shown hopefully soon will be Dark type Alola Dragonite will be great as Dragon/water so won't be weak against ice any more and it will be colar blue to match or pre evolve forms collaring as I never understand how it gain arms and legs and different body shape of the...
  2. Silverio

My question Alola region is their going more grass types then water this time like if their reason for Morawk being fire type that must mean grass Pokémon are more population in this region since Morawk is microevoulruon of fire then being Eletric/Gohst If this Morawk was eletric/Ghost Pokémon...
  3. Silverio

I will pefer a mega nidoking
  4. Silverio

Pokémon sun and moon crocro So far we know of Grimer will be Posion/Dark Then their will be muk I have feeling their might be Rapidiash possible as ice with blue collaring that icy like or as fairy with pink flames
  5. Silverio

Pokémon sun and moon Eclipse Pokémon I wonder if it's a Whale since their Whale native in Hawhi Water/Dragon
  6. Silverio

What will oct 14th will show i dont belive it will be the starters final evoutlion since the middle evoultion was just shown so im guessing we will see pusdeo evolutions
  7. Silverio

better then fighting its so boring most fire staters were fighting so boring and lazy
  8. Silverio

So Litten will evovle into Fire/Fighting what the hell with staters for fire as fighting i hope its Fire/Dark
  9. Silverio

u know thier others we can ride on Rapidash and zerbra pokemon from Unova
  10. Silverio

will their be chance of mega evoultion pokemon if yes how many you think thier be
  11. Silverio

what ab what about the others
  12. Silverio

How many new pokemon will their be We going to see soon a Eclipse pokemon is it possible Cressila gets mega evoultion being moon version game Will thier be more mega evoultions i was hoping for Mega Dragonite but looks like not since thier slight chnace of Alola Dragonite I hope their is Mega...
  13. Silverio

what about eggexcute the egg pokemon Excugator should have four legs more likey a dragon pokemon apperance
  14. Silverio

But shouldnt their be alola pikachu an dcubone since their pre evovled forms of Vulpix and Ratata
  15. Silverio

I dont understand Piakachu and Cubon evolves into alola forms thats so stupid unless its different stones if not ill be pist On twitter it was posted by fans thinking Null body shape is similar of Absol
  16. Silverio

i do see the tail fin as Samurrott
  17. Silverio

Would be super cool if we work wirth the main villain like the real boss as we didnt know just like Alain did in the show Like we work with the woman or man that is the mastermind who tell us to help the person who wanted to stop team skull but that was the mastermind and we fall from his/her...
  18. Silverio

So far if you counted the amount of pokemon we seen their about total of 50 new pokemon counting evoultins of the staters, reginoal bird pokemon has two evolution forms, and the rock dog has at least one evoutlion
  19. Silverio

Did u read my post hat do u think
  20. Silverio

How many pokemon will their be in Alola region honestly hopefully more then Klaos was pist off region to me as thier was under 70 pokemon i dont count mega evolutions How many Alola forms will thier be So far thier might be chance Psyduck, Arcirane, Dragonite, Zubat, Lapras, Sparrow...
Back
Top Bottom