Search results for query: *

1. Silverwynde

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Aw, congratulations! They are so adorable! Managed to catch a few shiny Voltorb during the outbreaks, along with a couple of shiny Hisuian Voltorb. While trying to get to an outbreak, I spotted and caught a random shiny Hoppip. DLC wise: I was using the Synchro Machine with my Golurk, Riser--I...
  2. Silverwynde

Found a shiny Pawniard in a Max Raid battle and nabbed it. Stats are fairly meh but it's good for in-game usage.
  3. Silverwynde

It happened. Today, Prime and I were binging Transformers: War for Cybertron: Earthrise on Netflix and I decided to try taking in a few Dynamax Adventures with Palkia. On my fourth battle, I checked everything that I had caught and the Palkia was shiny. His Nature is Lax but I switched it to...
  4. Silverwynde

I have 52 Master Balls. I've gotten a ton of them in Surprise Trades. And one too many normal Max Raid 'Mon have kicked their way out of Dusk--I mostly play at night--or Repeat or Ultra Balls. (Lost a few non-shiny Golurk that way. I am still sad about it. They could have been Brave with No...
  5. Silverwynde

Got in on a Joltik online Max Raid battle and it sparkled at me. So I tossed a Master Ball at him when I was done. He's Naughty with Compound Eyes. I have named him Lucas. After a certain jumping spider on YouTube.
  6. Silverwynde

Working on a shiny Palkia in DA. I did manage to catch a shiny Midnight form Lycanroc about a month ago, so that was awesome.
  7. Silverwynde

Basically, it's an RNG cheat. You can get perfect, six IV shiny HA Pokémon with the perfect Nature using this. Supposedly, the ones who do this claim that they make sure these Pokémon won't be seen as hacks, but I don't think I'd use any of them competitively. I do have them in the occasional...
  8. Silverwynde

Machamps.com gens their Pokémon. There are others out there who do that as well; Gengars.com springs to mind. I've gotten a number of shinies from genners; I sometimes use them in Max Raid Battles and I keep them for potential shiny hunts. I don't do competitive, so they'll never be used there...
  9. Silverwynde

It finally happened: I hatched a shiny male Ralts on Monday. He's got 5IVs and he's now a level 100 Gallade because why not? Currently, I'm trying for a shiny Scorbunny--his name will be Ricochet--and a shiny Grookey after that. I may try for a shiny Chewtle in-between, but I haven't completely...
  10. Silverwynde

Ran into a shiny Araquanid on Monday while in Malie Garden, looking for Kukui. If I hadn't been paying attention, I might have fled from that battle. I chucked a Quick Ball at it and it stayed in. I named him Spinister and I've already raised him 19 levels. He's such a cutie. (Hey, Araquanid is...
  11. Silverwynde

Apparently, there's a bit of an exploit in Sun and Moon that can get you shinies faster. I'm still trying it out, as the few times I've done it the method hasn't worked for me but here you go: ‘Pokémon Sun And Moon’ Shiny Breeding Exploit Found? I'm hoping that this will get me my shiny...
  12. Silverwynde

I've moved my shiny Chimchar hunt to Alola, since I was able to get a female Iron Fist Chimchar in a Dream Ball via GTS on Moon. Here's hoping I see better results than I did in Kalos. =/ (It's been 14 months; where is my shiny fire monkey?!)
  13. Silverwynde

The only shiny I've gotten was a random Ledyba at the start of my Sun adventure. It's now a Ledian and I'm thinking of trading it over to Moon when I get the chance. I have some good breeding stock, so I might Masuda for a shiny Mimikyu or Vulpix. I just haven't decided quite yet.
  14. Silverwynde

I am not surprised by this. I swear, I ran into a shiny Breloom and a shiny Mienfoo well before I found my shiny Sawk. One night, I decided to hunt for a shiny Golurk and my first encounter was a shiny Lampent. Did I mention I already had like three of them? Just keep trying: you'll get that...
  15. Silverwynde

Went stomping around a Ghost Friend Safari and found a shiny. It was a Phantump. Of which I have like three. I was looking for a Golurk; why didn't I find him? (I swear, I think the shiny Golurk in those Safaris are hiding from me...)
  16. Silverwynde

I've hit 850 on my own shiny MM Chimchar hunt--I'm trying for an Iron Fist--and I've got nothing. So no, it's not you. I think that monkey is just a stubborn little cuss. I did manage to run into a shiny in an Electric Safari the other day... and it was an Emolga. I caught it, I'll keep it but...
  17. Silverwynde

While running around in the Friend Safari last night I ran into--wait for it--a shiny Golurk. He's Adamant with Iron Fist but his stats are kinda meh. Still caught him though; a shiny is a shiny. Now if only I can get that stupid shiny Chimchar...!
  18. Silverwynde

I'm so glad the Friend Safari is a thing, or I'd be thinking that the shiny gods hate me. In the last two days, I've run into two shiny Phantump, the second one being the first step/encounter I had. That's boosted my spirits a little, as the Chimchar hunt is not going well at all. (820 eggs and...
  19. Silverwynde

I'm in the middle of a shiny drought, it seems. I've hit the Friend Safari and gotten nothing and the Chimchar hunt is just absolutely frustrating. I've now hatched 715--I'm in the process of Wonder Trading some of the hatchlings off to make room in the PC--but no shiny yet. I swear, it's like...
  20. Silverwynde

I am officially jealous. I've hatched 565 eggs--on a Masuda, no less--and no shiny Chimchar. I could cry. :cry: But I won't. I'll just keep hatching and hope for the best. It will happen, I am sure.
Back
Top Bottom