Search results for query: *

1. Silverwynde

What video games are you playing now?

Pokémon Sword. I'm trying to get to Route 8, because Golett.
  2. Silverwynde

Pokemon Yellow. This is the first time I've ever touched this game and it is a lot of fun.
  3. Silverwynde

Currently going between my copy of X, as I'm doing a Masuda run and Pokemon Rumble World.
  4. Silverwynde

Popped OmegaRuby back into my 3DS and now I'm trying to SR for a shiny Reshiram while recruiting new Toys in Rumble World.
  5. Silverwynde

Pokemon Rumble World. I should warn you: this game is highly addicting so proceed at your own risk. :)
  6. Silverwynde

Pokemon X. I'm splitting my time between a Ghost Friend Safari and taking care of some rare berries I planted.
  7. Silverwynde

Currently splitting my time between Omega Ruby and X, though I'm thinking of clearing everything off my copy of White 2 and restarting it, just for the heck of it. We'll see.
  8. Silverwynde

Omega Ruby right now. I'm giving X a bit of a rest.
  9. Silverwynde

Been tooling around with the Pokemon Dream Radar as of late, since I haven't really sat down and played it. It's goofy fun.
  10. Silverwynde

Project X Zone demo.
  11. Silverwynde

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. I am so not looking forward to Glacier Palace at freaking all...!
  12. Silverwynde

Pokemon Rumble Blast and Pokemon Black. I've already told Prime he can't go near the Frozen Tundra. I want to do the recruiting there. XD
  13. Silverwynde

Now playing through my copy of Pokemon White and giving Black a little bit of a rest.
  14. Silverwynde

Pokemon SoulSilver. Currently training for the E4.
  15. Silverwynde

Haven't started that one yet but I really want to. I have all ideas I'll hang out in the 2099 universe; that Spidey is voiced by Dan Gilvezan! :crush: Currently, I'm on Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs. The Sky Fortress is hovering around Oblivia and I've gotta stop it. Go me.
  16. Silverwynde

Soul Silver. Right now I'm trying to EV train both my Typhlosion and my Quiet Natured female Eevee. It's going rather slowly.
  17. Silverwynde

Pokemon Platinum. I am trying to play "catch up" here. (Just got my fourth badge!)
  18. Silverwynde

Pokemon Pearl. I'm standing in front of Regigigas, constantly resetting until he pops up shiny. Darn you, Jetfire! Why can't you sparkle when you try and attack me?! :banghead:
  19. Silverwynde

Currently playing Platinum, splitting my time between SRing for a shiny Rotom and EV training my Monferno.
  20. Silverwynde

Pokemon Platinum. But I haven't gotten very far yet.
Back
Top Bottom