Search results for query: *

1. Silverwynde

What are your game headcanons?

I have a headcanon that is similar to this, only the Friend Safari is actually a breeding farm/canned hunt that was only available to the super-rich or those who have some clout in the Pokemon world, such as a Champion or the like. Most of the Pokemon there are breeding scraps from failed shiny...
  2. Silverwynde

Golett and Golurk get their Ghost typing because that's the closest thing their energy resembles. They aren't actually spirits or true Ghosts; their energy just acts like it.
  3. Silverwynde

These make perfect sense to me. If you believe that Conkeldurr taught humans how to make concrete, then it would make sense that some humans learned new fighting styles from Fighting type Pokemon. And the idea that humans are wearing mock-ups of a Sawk's clothing also makes sense, as in ancient...
  4. Silverwynde

A Kalos headcanon of mine:
  5. Silverwynde

Interesting theory, but thanks to my playthrough on X I see that there is one massive problem:
  6. Silverwynde

Forgot one: The Munna on Bianca's team in B/W is the same one the Plasma grunts were abusing. She stayed behind in the Dreamyard just to find that one Munna because she felt badly for it and wanted to take care of it.
  7. Silverwynde

-Most headcanons involving Golett state that it was created as a laborer. But the more that I look at it, the more that I say that it wasn't meant for that. Seriously, why would anyone give a laborer an Ability that makes it somewhat useless? My take: Golett was actually a child substitute...
  8. Silverwynde

Or they completely misunderstood what the humans who built them told them to do--ie, "Do what you must to stay safe." Oddly enough, I figured that the Golett who had Klutz as their Ability were simply younger than the others and acted like slightly clumsy children. Unfortunately, they can't...
  9. Silverwynde

I have a couple: -The civilization that built the Dragonspiral Tower also created Golett and Golurk. They sealed the Automatons inside the Tower to keep them safe because they knew their society was dying and wanted to save their "children". -The reason why the Golett evolved in the two...
Back
Top Bottom