Search results for query: *

1. Silverwynde

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

On Monday, I was running around in Malie Garden, looking for Kukui when I ran into an Araquanid. A purple and black Araquanid. O HAI THERE, SHINY SPOODER! Say hi to the nice Quick Ball and stay inside! It did, thank Primus. I named him Spinister and he's already my new best friend. Currently...
  2. Silverwynde

I got the game last Wednesday, as Prime ordered the steelbook off Amazon when it came back in stock. I was able to choose my starter, but had to put the game down for a few days until I could send the rest of my team over. I've beaten Ilima's trial and defeated Hala, so right now I'm leveling my...
  3. Silverwynde

So I became Champ this week and I've been catching the heck out of some UBs. I tried to get some of them with decent Natures but hoooooo boy, that is not easy. Xuriktree? I got at least two Jollies and three Adamant for that guy. Kartana? Well, most of those Natures would have been great.... for...
  4. Silverwynde

So I managed to clear the Vast Poni Canyon and got the latest Z Crystal. Then I went to Ultra Space and ran into Guzma--oh dear Primus, I have never laughed like that when I've interacted with an NPC!--and tracked down Lusamine. I challenged her and steeled myself for the worst. The battle was...
  5. Silverwynde

So I am now currently in the Vast Poni Canyon, just a few steps away from taking on the Totem Kommo-o. My team is now in the late to mid fifties and it's been switched up a bit: Current team- Incineroar (Tuvix) Diver (Araquinid) Mimic (Mimikyu) Slice* (Kommo-o) Boomer (Magnezone) Bouncee...
  6. Silverwynde

So after beating the Totem Mimikyu, I hung around the abandoned market and caught one of my own. I named her Mimic and she's taking the slot that belonged to Toucan Sam, my Toucannon. I'm about to head upstairs and hit Po Town, as I have a Yungoos to rescue. Oh and I ran into Grimsley last...
  7. Silverwynde

I finally got a female Munchlax after numerous resets; her Nature sucks--Modest--but she's female and that's what matters. I'm currently in Hau'oli City leveling up my team, as I want to be around level 15 or so when I go up against Ilima. Oh and my Pikipek evolved finally, so there's that.
  8. Silverwynde

Got Sun on Thursday night--gotta love the pre-load feature--and started doing some level grinding on Friday. As I'm leveling up my Pikipek, I run into a Ledyba which looks a little weird. <cue the sparkle sound> I was stunned and terrified at the same moment, as the Ledyba was at level two and...
Back
Top Bottom