Search results for query: *

1. Silverwynde

Your unpopular music/film/tv opinons

ASMR videos do nothing for me. Absolutely nothing. If anything, they have a tendency to annoy me and I don't get the appeal. If you like 'em, that's great but they are not for me.
  2. Silverwynde

I've seen one scene from GoT and it involved Jason Momoa. That was it. Otherwise, I've never seen anything else from the show and I'm not a fan.
  3. Silverwynde

-The Lord of the Rings movies are bloated and boring. There is nothing interesting about them in the least, except for an Enya song. -Mary Poppins Returns was absolutely unnecessary. -I liked Thor: Ragnorok. I liked Thor: the Dark World. But Avengers: Infinity War was a freaking gut punch. It...
  4. Silverwynde

-I'm an old school She-Ra fan... and I love the new style of the Netflix series. It looks amazing!
  5. Silverwynde

I liked Transformers: The Last Knight, as flawed as it was. Don't judge me!
  6. Silverwynde

Suicide Squad wasn't that bad of a movie. I enjoyed it. ...put the tomatoes down...
  7. Silverwynde

Here's one: I enjoyed Batman V Superman. Yeah, it was kinda dark and heavy but I did actually enjoy it. I also enjoy the live action Michael Bay TMNT movies and I'm fine with the Turtles being April's pets originally. It's just a different universe. Don't think too hard about it.
  8. Silverwynde

I honestly think that The Little Mermaid is far superior to Beauty and the Beast. I'm fine with the X-Men movies remaining with Fox. I honestly think that the studio is doing a good job with them. Neelix in Star Trek: Voyager isn't annoying. To me, he's charming.
  9. Silverwynde

Thirded. I loved G1 back in the day but BW and Prime absolutely blow it out of the water. And don't get me started on how awesome Animated was; it gets quite a bit of hate because of the artistic style but it's an incredible show. As for the unpopular: I prefer the 1980s MLP series over...
  10. Silverwynde

I've been watching Star Trek: TNG and I can honestly say this: Wesley Crusher is not that annoying. He doesn't bother me at all. Dr. Pulaski on the other hand, is a royal PITA. I can't wait to see her leave.
  11. Silverwynde

I don't mind Seth McFarlane. No, he's not the funniest guy on the planet but he's okay. I can understand why some people wouldn't like his sort of humor but to me, he's worth a chuckle. However, Trey Parker and Matt Stone are completely overrated. As is South Park, for that matter. The only...
  12. Silverwynde

Spider-Man 3 wasn't all that bad. It was overstuffed but not as awful as most people like to think.
  13. Silverwynde

-Baseball is not boring. There, I said it. -Ren and Stimpy is the most overrated Nicktoon ever. It wasn't all that great and relied on toilet humor to get most of its laughs, which were few and far between. And on that note: -John K. is overrated. The only thing he's ever done that's worth...
  14. Silverwynde

THIS. I loved that movie like you wouldn't believe. Giant robots beating the ever lovin' hell out of giant monsters? Oh yes please. Sign me right up! And it was one of the only 3D films that was done well--I didn't get eyestrain or a headache while watching it and the effects were amazing. It...
  15. Silverwynde

*puts on asbestos undergarments* I like Michael Bay movies.
  16. Silverwynde

Ditto. I love comic book movies but most times, I won't go anywhere near the actual comic. Every writer wants to make their mark and everything gets changed for a year, then the reset button is pressed and we're back to day one. It feels like the "big huge epic event you've been waiting for...
  17. Silverwynde

Yes. Yes it was. And quite possibly the most romantic movie I've seen since... EVER. A couple more: -The current Simpsons is not all that bad. I've seen a couple of eps and honestly, the writing seems the same to me. -I like Lisa Simpson. She's my favorite character on the show. I despise Bart...
  18. Silverwynde

This. I enjoy the live action TF movies. A lot. No, they aren't perfect but they're enjoyable. Other opinions: -Tim Burton is overrated as a director and gets far more credit than he deserves. -The third season of Transformers Generation One is vastly overrated and the weakest in the...
Back
Top Bottom